Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$ 25
eDreamsUS$ 25
TripadvisorUS$ 25
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2018

My company Trip 4 Joy send 8 guest ,4 room booked for 1 day 18 may 2018.Hotel situated nice place,clean,Very good behaviour Gourav ji.This person very helpful.My guest very happy to stay 1 day.Hotel decoration are superb.

Trip 4 Joy

Room tip: situated good place
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Anjanacat, Public Relations Manager at OYO 24270 Hotel Pine Yard, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Thanks a lot sir. Hope to see you soon .

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had booked a single bedded room on my way from Tezpur to Bomdila. Very comfortable. My return was cut short by a day. I called the hotel. Though single room not available, they accommodated me in a huge triple bedded room at practically same price. Service is excellent. Breakfast is included. Staff are very courteous and helpful. And the rooms, wash room and sheets are clean. Hotel Pineyard is definitely recommended. Thank you all for making me comfortable.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Welcome sir. It was a pleasant response from your side as well.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Visited recently,liked the wide range of complementary breakfast and the hotel had valet basement parking.The room and bathroom was clean and quiet spacious and it fulfilled the proximity to the market area.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Tawang and had a halt at Tezpur. I want to inform other travellers that this hotel also has non AC rooms. so before making payment check correctly. The hotel has power cut issues and I guess they don't have any backup and the guest has to suffer. The room service for food was very slow. the only thing I like about this hotel is clean washrooms. I have given this rating only due to its clean washrooms. else there are better places in Tezpur.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank dmplbksh90
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Good stay, supportive staff, clean rooms and bathrooms. Just beside there is an SBI ATM. Hotel is in the central location at Tezpur. Food is a bit costly but their service is very good and the complimentary breakfast was also very good. I recommend this hotel for those who is going to visit Tawang and stops for a night at Tezpur.

Date of stay: May 2017