“Comfortable Hotel. Muy Bien!”

Hotel Royal Residency
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Saharanpur
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I visit the Hotel Royal Residency in Saharanpur and was very happy with it. I travel on business and was very comfortable at the hotel. The staff is kind and helpful and made my visit very convenient. They go out of way to help me. The food at the restaurant is increible and now i love Indian food. The room is very nice and cleaned every day. I plan to visit again next year and will stay at the hotel again. Muchas gracias!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank arafeli123

Reviewed 21 October 2011

I went to Saharanpur on a business trip. Since this was my first trip to the city I wasn't quite sure where to stay. Smaller cities always get me nervous when it comes to hotels. So I checked up here on TripAdvisor and decided this would be a safe choice. And boy was this a good decision!

The hotel was very nice and clean and the staff was very helpful. My room was very good as well, and the bathroom - which I'm finicky about - was clean.

I quite liked the food at their restaurant (it's called Spice, I think).

Overall, I had a good couple of days stay at the hotel and would stay there again if I went to the city again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
6  Thank rajatverma010178
Reviewed 2 July 2011

I stayed over at Royal Residency during the new year celebrations and it was a whole lot of fun.There were atleast four simultaneous events carrying on at the same time. The hotel is actually bigger than it looks from the outside. The room was really comfortable and the staff was excellent. On the whole It was a good experience and I didn't expect to find a place like this in a city like Saharanpur.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Manka_11
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Had a fantastic time at the Spice restaurant with my family. the food was terrific and the staff very courteous and helpful. the amicable ambience of the hotel provides a great place to unwind and relax in Saharanpur. I look forward to enjoying more of the hotel's great food when i visit Saharanpur again.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Aastha31
Reviewed 20 May 2011

Nice place. A decent lobby with helpful staff and concierge services. Clean, Well kept rooms and bathrooms with reasonable room service. The food was pretty average but the staff was polite and helpful. You can stay here for a couple of days without any major problems and issues.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business