All reviews enjoyed my stay rooms are clean great hotel buffet breakfast beds reception wifi lagos security comfort
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Security at this hotel is good, the rooms are clean as is the hotel, it has an outdoor pool which is quite small. The Breakfast food and dinner were OK. The bed was clean and comfortable too. The WIFI in the room was poor.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Nice place!
When you chill at the bar...Ask for martins, hilarious fellow! I hope he still works there though.
Overall nice hotel...a little pricey I must say but i did not have anything to complain about so i guess it was okay.
Dominos pizza just around the corner , you could order in.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms in this hotel are very nice, and the receptionist was super friendly. Unfortunately the one meal I ate here give me food poisoning.

Also, I was awoken by the phone at the crack of dawn by someone asking if I want to my laundry. Given that I’m sick from eating here, it was quite unpleasant to be awoken after finally falling asleep.

Won’t be coming back.

But if I wasn’t going to eat anything or use laundry services and wanted to reduce my expenses, probably not a bad option.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I booked Shoregate after seeing their rating on TripAdvisor. I was impressed with the hotel when I got there. Front desk staff, porter, restaurant staffs were very cordial. The food was good. Bathroom was ok, but needs a better extractor. Better attention to some shower edges will make the hotel perfect.
I will come back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We relocated from a franchised Best Western to the Shore-gate hotel in Lagos.
I was pleasantly surprised at the standard of the hotel and the staff who all seemed to go out of their way to assist.
The food is very good, the rooms are well furnished and finished to a good standard.
The beds must get a special mention as we all commented on the comfort of the mattresses.
All in all a very good hotel, with no complaints from all of our personnel travelling through Lagos to and from work.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business