Nothing Fancy here, but its a good, clean and safe place to lay your head. Went on a business trip and so did not spend too much time on the resort. However staff was courteous and helpful. The breakfast included was average but the rooms were spacious and habitable. Soap, Shampoo and Conditioner are in the Rooms, Cable options are sufficient, kitchenette, ironing board and iron, air conditioning and the WIFI works. There is a play ground for small kids and the pool is nice for an "afternoon dip." The Restaurant and Bar on property have decent food and good drinks but the prices are $$$$$. Tru Blu is close to a club called Banana's which is a great hang spot often frequented by the students at St. Georges University but because of the multiple locations and with their own DJs at the club you dont always have to mix with the students. This hotel is great for persons travelling on Business or Solo, groups such as friends are welcome, however it would depend on the group dynamic and vation options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True Blue Bay Resort, Grenada Friendly and homelike this colorful and delightful Boutique Resort reflects the life style of the beautiful island of Grenada and its community. Set among tropical gardens sloping down to the sparkling blue waters of the bay, True Blue offers a charming variety of perfectly appointed rooms suiting every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your True Blue Bay Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- True Blue Bay Boutique Hotel St. George`s
- True Blue Bay Hotel Marina
- True Blue Bay St Georges