Rented a two-bedroom villa and single waterfront cottage for family of 6 plus infant. It turns out we all could have stayed in the villa, it was so huge. The downstairs consists of two king bedrooms each with own bathroom. And by bathroom, we are talking HUGE, clean new master suite bathroom. We could easily have slept two more upstairs and, if our stay was longer, completely cater our own meals in the fully-stocked kitchen. Oh, you have a private plunge pool upstairs too, and one of the two resort pools is 20 feet from your patio.
This was our fourth stay on Grenada; we loved our earlier stays at Bel Air (St. Davids's Harbour) and Lance Aux Epines (Prickly Bay); we were disappointed in The Flamboyant (Grand Anse). True Blue Resort is in a completely different class. No question it's where we stay from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True Blue Bay Resort, Grenada Friendly and homelike this colorful and delightful Boutique Resort reflects the life style of the beautiful island of Grenada and its community. Set among tropical gardens sloping down to the sparkling blue waters of the bay, True Blue offers a charming variety of perfectly appointed rooms suiting every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your True Blue Bay Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- True Blue Bay Boutique Hotel St. George`s
- True Blue Bay Hotel Marina
- True Blue Bay St Georges