Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Wonderful, relaxing experience in a gorgeous setting.

Absolutely brilliant! Always a warm welcome, lovely environment, beautifully presented afternoon... read more

Reviewed today
Mandy N
Wakefield, United Kingdom
via mobile
Afternoon tea for two

From the minute we arrived we was made to feel welcome, Sam asked our preference on if we was happy... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
F2031MUstaceyb
via mobile

All reviews afternoon tea hot tub birthday treat my friend home made treatment room scones hidden gem last week loved every minute pregnancy massage makes you feel on arrival log cabin relaxing facial feel so welcome home baked
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Excellent birthday spa day treat for my friend and me!!
Lovely garden and surroundings and thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub - AND delicious afternoon tea.

Highlight for me was the amazing Lava shell massage! Fantastic and best ever!

See you again very soon Sam - actually next week! Lol! xx

Date of experience: August 2021
Vintage G, Owner at Vintage Garden Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Thank you so much Catherine !
I'm so pleased you loved your massage. It was a pleasure to have you visit and I'll see you very soon ha ha!

Sam xx

Reviewed 29 August 2021

My daughter and I had a wonderful day thank you Sam … much appreciated. Totally came away feeling relaxed …would definitely recommend xx

Date of experience: August 2021

So glad you enjoyed your day Beverley, it was lovely to meet you and thank you so much for the lovely review and recommendation !

Sam xx

Reviewed 27 August 2021

I can't really pick out a favourite part of my visit. It was all absolutely lovely. I went with my sister to celebrate her very belated (because of Covid) 60th birthday. Sam had put up some very tasteful balloons and other decorations. We thoroughly enjoyed the whole visit and were there for nearly 6 hours but the time flew by. The tea was delicious, the treatment was heavenly and we both felt so well look after. Sam even knew about my sister's extremely rare medical condition. I would definitely go again and probably will.

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you Anita for such a lovely and thoughtful review, it was a pleasure to be able to help you celebrate your special event and I'm glad you enjoyed your day !

Take care and I hope to see you again soon !

Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Went with my sister for her belated birthday treat. We had such a lovely time. So so relaxing. Afternoon tea was amazing. The best scones ever.

Date of experience: August 2021

So pleased you enjoyed your day here Tracey, it was a pleasure to host you and thank you for the lovely review !

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Visited this weekend with my friend and our teenager daughters and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The standard of everything Sam does from the beautifully decorated garden room / excellent treatments and absolutely delicious homemade afternoon tea are something you just don’t get at the larger spa experiences. A real treat and the best thing is it’s right on our doorstep!!!

Date of experience: August 2021

Thank you so much Helsbells31 for such a thoughtful review, I really appreciate it !
I'm glad you enjoyed something that's a little different from traditional spa's