Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hilton
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Expedia.com$403
Agoda.com$406
2,047 results
All reviews outdoor shower forest walk western ghats spread over acres pool villa valley view huge property excellent property amidst nature close to nature city life f b cake special mention front office in house amazing place
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2022

We booked two villas for 5 adults and one child.
One of our villas had mold and was smelling. We kept the doors open, and tried the AC, but the room didnt get refreshed. When we went off to sleep, we started sneezing because of the mold. When we complained, they housekeeping just sprayed some room freshner and said it will be fine. The next night also we could not sleep because of the mold.
The resort doesnt have basic food options. We ordered pizza s at the Italian restaurant and it took over an hour to arrive and we got somethiing completely different from what we had ordered. The risotto tastes like a rice n milk
The food quality at all day restaurant is horrible. One of our chicken dishes was smellimg rotten
The continental breakfast is not fresh.
The nature around is pure bliss, would rather camp than staying in a property like this.
I have been staying at Hilton resorts worldwide for years, This property is definitely not a Hilton category

Room tip: Villa 516 is mold infected
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 16 September 2022

we were a group of 10 people who visited the property for a week end in September 22, I had taken my two kids who are toddlers. We had taken the presidential suite and two jungle villas. The overall experience of the place is awesome, we loved the environment and the peace and quiet, however the service for the first day was very lack lustre, we had to complain a lot for on the first day, However the second day was better, however it could have been better. The other disappointment was being a spa resort and we had taken the presidential suite there was no availability for any sessions, The management should be able to try and accommodate all the people who come at the resort considering it is a wellness resort. There is nothing for kids below 5 yrs old, that's a bit disappointing as well.

On the whole it was a satisfactory stay that's all I can say. A lot of potential for improvement given the beauty that it lies in.

Room tip: Extremely beautiful views!!
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 12 September 2022

Must visit if you are looking to be in sync and sink in the nature. Don't miss the stream walk during rainy season. The retreat ensures lot of calming activities to keep you active and relaxed at the same time. Looking forward to experience the winters in the retreat.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 31 August 2022 via mobile

I am Dr. Amit ohri,
Prashant Mohapatra and Swati Suman holds a responsibility good post for reservations in Hilton Shillim Estate Retreat Spa. I contacted Swati Suman regarding room reservation from 30 to 31st august and got a price from her for which I went all the way from Mumbai to Shilim. But as soon as I got in there 1st of all she was on leave as other front desk employees told me. I tried calling her on No she provided me she was not answering. then when I told dest people about my conversation and the final deal I got they completely denied after wasting my entire 2 hours the other person came and started talking some fake rules. I asked them just to have a look before I make my booking they again said it’s against their policy. I am a doctor and a luxury Tavel blogger and love to explore also have visited so many places but never got this kind of experience anywhere. It’s just so pathetic to call your guest and then give such kind of hospitality there.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2022

if you are a nature enthusiast and have money to spend this place is for you.

Spread across 350 acres this spa is a nature's treat for you and family.

Couples kids plan your stay before going as you have all activities and packages available.

Jungel Walk and Stream Walk are highlight.
Choose your weather

if you want waterfalls with water then monsoon else be ready for dry stones across.

Location -
It is around 1 hour drive from lonavala and here is what you need to be careful of.

Roads are not that well maintained so choose the right road to reach in an hour. Enjoy the pavana lake view and have good safe drive.

Kids -
Pools streams water mud and planned activities are part of shillim institute.

SPA
couples have fun.

Yoga and meditation packages are there so check brefore you reserve and yoga enthusiast can have well spent days.

Food & Bevarages
Two restaurents one multiquisine and one italian. Both are good.
Restaurent serves good food and can customize based on your taste.
- I personally had a few unhygenic experiences but i want to ignore those as hilton issued apologies.
1. RATS are staying with you are in a jungle so please bear with those.
2. there were worms on cucumber which can be spotted only by kids as they have nice eyesight.

Walk across the entire property and you would be centrally located in the nature.

I recommend two seasons here one is monsoon and other is winter. Chill of the jungle and rain water experience must.

3 ratings are primarily because of Hilton's casual approach towards we discovering worms on the salad and they still not being courtious enough to reward us with something beyond apologies. I see personally as a pathetic respose to me not escalating it high enough.

I had spent approximately 150000 all inclusive for 3 nights and their response after worm incident was quite cold.

@hilton - wake up