“amazing beach and locals”
Review of Corvo Rindo

Corvo Rindo
Ranked #18 of 67 Restaurants in Agonda
Reviewed 3 May 2017

travelled here two weeks ago as a couple, a welcome rest after travelling northern india.
Stayed in a beach bungalow overlooking beach, it was like watching a living documentary. Staff were fantastic and very friendly as were the locals who invited my husband to play football one evening, perhaps not an ideal thing for him to do at his age!,
I have travelled to many countries and have never been on such a chilled and beautiful beach. Food at restaurant delicious, nothing too much trouble for them. No aircon, but fan in bedroom ok and we soon got used to it.

Cannot recommend this place enough. Go for it.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Let me start by staying that this was one of the best places i have ever stayed

The beach huts are stunning ... basic... but stunning.

The people and the surroundings are equally stunning.

The issue i had was with the lack of Indian breakfast and the lack of good vegan/veggie options. However, there is an abundance of other places to enjoy that... this just specialises in other things!

can't wait to return

1  Thank vegantravelking
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The moment I planned a solo trip o goa I knew I had to stay in a beach hut and in south goa and bit did I find the perfect place, "Corvo Rindo" have never had an experience like this before the location is perfect the food is perfect yes the rooms can be a lil better for the price but honestly m not complaining and the guys running te place are doing an awesome job (met one of the partners and raj) who are great. It was one of the best experiences I've had and I'm certainly recommending this.

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We had breakfast and lunch here on a few occasions and it was really great!
Fairly small menu compared to the usual Indian menus but lots of yummy food.
I had the veg thali and my partner had the fish thali which I would highly recommend. So tasty and different from the ones we have tried before.
We went to a few other restaurants in the area but this was the best!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Almost no options for vegetarians. Thali was very basic and no taste at all. Mat never go again. Quality of oil is also doubtful.