“Still one of the best places in Agonda ”

The Roadhouse Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 77 Restaurants in Agonda
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 6
Description: HOW TO FIND US: After Agonda church turn right and after approx 1,5km you will start to hear good music and see a black bar on the road - that's US!
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Still my favourite hang out. Be it the food, a drink, catch up! I visit everyday! And I will as long as this place remains in Agonda. I'd like to think I've become personal friends with this team! So some people may think it's a biased opinion I'm writing? Absolutely not... The place has the best food, ambience, music . A great set of staff! If it didn't. I wouldn't bother to pick my phone up to write a review !!! Just keep doing what you're doing lads!
Cheers

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent bar with very nice staff, delicious food and great drinks!!! Specially Bucket Cocktails are super!!! Have to come back every year!

1  Thank KatLato
Kristie L, Guest Relations Manager at The Roadhouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Hey KatLato,

Thanks for taking your time to share your thoughts :)
We will be welcoming you back for our next season September 2017!

Cheers from The Roadhouse team!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Fun bar for a night out. The drinks and food are very cheap so make for a great pre-drink place with friends.

1  Thank BomiPardiwalla
Reviewed 15 May 2017

Lovely bar, and very friendly staff, mainly Nepalese.
Tried food fish,and mo mo'so. Food and drinks reasonably priced blood.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

What can I say apart from this place was pure perfection!!! We found this place by chance on our 2nd day in Agonda and then spent every night eating here for the rest of our 10nights stay.
Sam and the rest of the team are great hosts and treats all his customers like good friends. (Thanks for the 2kg of kashmiri chillis)
Think we tried pretty much everything on the menu, but highly recommend the Kothi momos, the tandoori chicken, which by the way anything tandoori is prepared by their tandoori chef I'm sorry can't remember your name but such a great guy!!
Everything is freshly prepared to order right in front of your eyes. Their kitchen is behind the bar and we made a habit of sitting at the bar watching them cook our food. They have nothing to hide as it's all very hygienic.
Everywhere you go in India you are always told to avoid eating salad.....ignore this rule here. The salad is freshly prepared and washed in clean water. They even dress their salads and it's very tasty indeed.
Fresh SEAFOOD platters at great prices.
I could go on and on about this place, just WOW....O try the cheese garlic naan it's delicious and butter chicken.
I heard they were planning on adding accommodation to their place, is stay here for sure.
A group of amazing Nepalese guys, cannot wait to return some day!

Kristie L, Guest Relations Manager at The Roadhouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Dale,

The Roadhouse team is happy to receive such good words from you!
We are most certainly looking forward to seeing you next season and we will save the best seat by the bar for you!

All the best and cheers from Nepal!