“Perfect Location! Perfect stay!”
Review of Velvet Sunset

Velvet Sunset
Ranked #17 of 67 Restaurants in Agonda
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 21 April 2017

I stayed in a beach hut for 2 weeks at the begging of April and it really was perfect.
The staff are so helpful and bend over backwards to make you're stay the best they can!
The rooms are clean and comfortable.
Yoga classes every morning, and the food is great too! Huge mugs of Masala tea, second to none!
The North end of the beach is stunning, quiet and leading to the river. If you want to do river or boat trips they literally are all on your doorstep.
Couldn't recommend this place enough, wish I was still there now.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Excellent Hatha yoga with Amber!!!! *8:30 am class each day during the season and also private classes.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

After a long waiting I went to Goa with my wife. I was actually worried about new place since this is the first time going outstation with my wife but Agonda and Velvet sunset gave me a nice welcome to a new world.
It is such a wonderful place if you want a peaceful nature, only few lovely people around you, finger licking food definitely Velvet Sunset is that kind of place.
After having food in Velvet Sunset and around Goa for 4 days I completely become a fan of Goa food and sunday's become my cooking day and only Goan Special.
Thank you Sedrick, Euge, Prashanth and the Chef (Sorry I didnt got his name properly) for providing me a nice stay and food. I love to come back there next year too.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Me and my wife stayed at velvet sunset for 3 days..! its was our best experience in Goa we where already traveling in Goa for a month and we choose our last days to stay at Velvet sunset..! Very very helpful staff.. Especially the owner... He even arrange for me and my Wife to get married in a temple..!! Believe me very helpful...
AMAZING LARGE AND BRIGHT ROOM.. Very comfortable bed the best view ever from the veranda..! ( beachfront ) the sea its literally 10 meters in front of you..!

Reviewed 25 February 2017

If you are looking for a quiet and serene stay away from the city crowd, Agonda is the best beach for stay in Goa.

We stayed at Velvet Sunset from 18th to 21st Feb-17. Owner of Velvet Sunset and staff are very friendly and helping. Resort is situated in the north end with a river flowing behind. You can listen to the sound of sea waves while sleeping in the night. You wake up in the morning, come out of the hut and you are right on the beach.
Really a commendable place to stay at Agonda