Lowest prices for your stay
$18
Free cancellation until 08/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
$13
Agoda.com
$13
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Etrip$13
Trip.com$14
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

So this room is just located behind the beach and has a private access to the beach..having said that..we were just here for the night and checked in late in the night..opted for a non ac room but the fan was not working properly..small washroom, even smaller room...go for it only if u are concerned with the location..parking can be a problem as.its located in a very narrow street..rental bikes are just available next stop..

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelbuddiesforlife
Reviewed 14 May 2020 via mobile

My husband and I rode our bicycles into Agonda on a steamy, hot afternoon late in February. Desperate for a cool drink and shower we spotted ‘Cupid’s Heart Resort’ half way the Agonda Beach road. We quickly secured ‘the best room in the house’ and were grateful to Sunny, the pleasant and friendly manager, and in particular for his assistance with securing our touring bicycles whilst we stayed at Cupid’s.

Do not to be confused by the word ‘resort’ in the name of this guesthouse, resort is it not. This bit of a rabbit warren of a concrete building appears rather tired and in need of at least a lick if paint. Our ‘best room’ had no a.c. and a ceiling fan that had two speeds only - very fast or very slow. The shared balcony generally had full ashtrays and overflowing garbage bins set off by wilting pot plants. The water was cold only and quite salty.

One glimpse of the so called chef, the kitchen and the food presented to the occasional customer, coupled with negative comments of those that had eaten there, was enough to put us off completely.

And then there was Covid and lockdown. What an experience. Cupid’s owner decided to close the restaurant and the restaurant area for sitting (which had the better wifi connection) leaving the guests to either stay in their rooms or sit on the hot, flat roof of the building. As there was no possibility of food this forced us guests to break lockdown in search of those few places willing to assist and serve food to tourists other than their own guests. It was a tricky time and became difficult enough to force us to find alternative accommodation where they were willing and able to take care of their guests.

Please note that the wifi is far from brilliant, the site photos misleading, the kitchen wanting as is the general presentation and the decor (e.g. some prints are mounted on the wall still in their plastic wrap -quite odd). I would certainly negotiate the price of the room should you choose to stay. That said it is central and has a number of good eateries nearby. Scooter hire is also available. Also as said, Sunny the manager, is most friendly and very helpful, his English is good unlike the other staff working at Cupid’s.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2020

very neat and clean rooms with all basic amenities. We were two girls.. The hotel person was very helpful throughout our stay.. good place to stay when you are on budget, in the middle of Agonda street market and just a minute walk from beautiful Agonda beach.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2020

I spent a week at Cupid's Heaven at the end of January. I hadn't been to Agonda before and, as a lone female traveller, I was wary of booking a beach hut so this seemd a good option..... and it really was.
Out of the back door of the hotel, along a path and you are on the beach. And what a beach! The shared balcony outside my room overlooked the sea and all I could hear at night was the sound of waves. There is also a little used roof terrace perfect for sunset.
It's a budget hotel so the room was basic but perfectly comfortable. The bathroom was cold water only but I've never needed a hot shower in Goa.
I only ate in the hotel a couple of times but what I did have was good. I found an absolutely lovely restaurant just a few yards to the right along the road called Tiger Canish and across to the left of Cupid's Heaven is Ram G Bakery which had a fascinating menu. I cannot recommend both these places highly enough. Chilli Samba, just opposite, is a great little bar with great music.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

agonda is peaceful and calm beach , no disturbance as in north goa. love to come again and again . ppl doing yoga and enjoying surfing on sea , love this place , good for peace lovers and persons who wants to relax in the leap of nature

Date of stay: February 2020