Lowest prices for your stay
$55
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$55
$54
Hotels.com$54
Travelocity$54
Vio.com$55
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Our family and I stayed at the huts for a week. There was one individual ( Udai ( I hope I’ve spelt his name correct) he was from Northern India near Nepal) , he looked after our family’s every need - he would be constantly at our attention no matter the time of day, with drinks, food and booking taxis - and was the individual whom made our stay for us. The hotel manager, didn’t introduce himself considering we’d have a number of people in the huts. In terms of food the breakfast was okay, but there are plenty of other better options along the beach.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I booked a room with facility of air conditioning, while upon reaching hotel, the room that I was shown had no AC, but an open vent. Upon asking, I was told this is the only room available, and AC will be installed in the next couple of day.

Even though I called hotel in advance to confirm my booking, the hotel owner did not inform me about this issue at that time. She later told me that I should have also checked about AC status when I had called, as if it was my fault.

The hotel owner exhibited poor sense of accountability and ownership of a situation.

Book it at your own risk, have a good trip!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank mohitr439
SHANDHURI, Owner at Agonda Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thanks for giving your time to put review about our property. First of all you have not stayed at our property. You check in, use our room & then discuss about AC. That time due to 3 phase connection we have not installed AC. from our side everything is ready department need to give 3 phase connection.so that is not our fault. that is the time of starting season so that type of things happen so suddenly you start blaming us & blackmailing us that you will put bad review about our property & all. You use our room as much time you want & by searching other property nearby you gone there. so you have not paid anything for us of our room.One thing I want to inform you that this is our private property not government property.Genuine customer are not doing like this. You are talking about owners quality.First you check your own quality & then compare others quality.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

It's on Agonda beach and is secluded, I came on off season so my meal options were limited. but that's about the only disadvantage of that place. It's remote, the shacks are very private. Brilliant for a budgeted trip. In your room, there's a bed mosquito net and an almirah and that's about it. Bathrooms thankfully are equipped with health faucets and are overall big and clean. The location and simplicity of the huts makes it stand apart.

Room tip: Rooms on beachfront have a good view and the ones inside have a garden.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017

Planned to stay for three nights, ended up staying ten. A real paradise.

Pros:
Great views, especially for the beachside huts.
Helpful staff
Easy and cheap scooter hire
Laundry service
Very relaxing and laid back
Great value for money.

Cons:
Rooms are basic. I don't mind this, but if you're coming for luxury look elsewhere.
Mosquito net was really greasy. I guess I came towards the end of the season and it hadn't been washed too often.

Overall I highly recommend this place. Bear in mind that if you're coming for party central, you'll be very disappointed. It's relaxation, laid-back and chill.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 10 nights in April. Stayed in sea front but and negotiated a good price as was very quiet. The hut was basic and clean. Really enjoyed our stay and would return. No restaurant but water and beer available. I just used to go to the liquor store opposite for cheaper cold beer.

Date of stay: April 2017