All reviewsbeach frontsea facing cottagesopen to skyan open air bathroomarabian sealive musicstunning beachsound of the wavesgreat foodclean beachbeach hutmosquito netthe cottagesh2ogoaluxurysunbeds
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

H2O is a lovely place at a great location with a wonderful view. The place is set absolutely on the beach with a stunning beach view and easy access to the sea. Rooms are good with an open air bathroom which ia quite neat. Rooms cud be a little better lit though. Restaurant is average as is the staff. Could do with more grooming and professionalism. Manager was good though. Anesh the owner is a great guy who cud take you on a wndrfl boat ride. He is helpful and courteous. A tad expensive but definitely worth a visit.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
AneshP64, Owner at H2O Agonda, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you so much for the great review. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope you will stay again

Reviewed 24 April 2017

the rooms are ok but not very well kept.. the service and staff i must say is one of the worst. They were rude and ill mannered. Just cause of that we cut short our stay and moved out. The food is also terrible. Even though the location is good the staff can be asked to behave nicely to Indians too since what we pay is also money and what we are there for is also good time !!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank conmen2017

Dear Conmen17,

We are very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay at H2O Agonda, and we apologise that you feel our staff did not treat you with the respect you rightly deserve - we aim to treat all our guests respectfully and fairly.

I have checked with our reception, and no complaint was made at the time?

I do wish you had asked to speak to either myself or a member of senior management, as I am sure we could have dealt with any issues you were having.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

Such a great resort!
I've come back here many times during my stay in Agonda. This place has everything you need and more.
Great food, great drinks, live music on Saturday nights, great sun loungers on the beach and so much more.
The staff are helpful and super friendly. Some nights can get really busy so YES service can be slow sometimes but find me somewhere in India where serving doesn't take time?!?

Agonda beach is beautiful and H2o really does tick all the boxes!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amber-peony

Dear Amber,

Thank you for your kind review - and we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at H2O Agonda.

You have been a wonderful guest, and we hope to see you back at H2O Agonda next season

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Well, there are some places in Goa which treat Indians as if we do not belong there. H2O is one of those!! we went there in a group of 4 and were initially treated bad. The server was in a hurry and made it clear that we should place all order together and fast. Then to a question about the portion, he remarked 'i don't know how much you eat' . It was only after we replied back rudely that he realised he needs to improve his act.
The live music was lousy. Food was tasteless and overpriced.
Not a place we would go again for sure.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
AneshP64, Owner at H2O Agonda, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

We are very sorry that you felt your were not treated correctly. We pride ourselves on treating all our guests, no matter where they are from, respectfully and fairly. I have checked with our reception and staff and no complaint was made at the time? I wish you had asked to speak to either myself or a member of the Senior Management team, as I am sure we could have dealt with any issues or problems you had at that time.

We have live music every Saturday throughout the season - this is a booked musician who plays for the whole evening, it is not an open mic session. We have tried to be as diverse as possible with different musicians from different Countries and Genres each week. We find most of our guests enjoy the live music.

If you do come to Agonda again, I would ask that you come to H2O Agonda and ask to speak to myself

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

H2O was a wonderful place to stay or just visit for drinks and live music. My girlfriends and I often met there and always felt safe. I definitely recommend it for solo female travelers. The outdoor bathrooms are awesome, beds super comfy and the service was excellent.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
AneshP64, Owner at H2O Agonda, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Thank you so much for your kind review, and we are very happy that you enjoyed your time with us - we aim to make all our guests feel happy, contented, safe and secure.

We hope to see you again next season