“FAMILY”

Hidden Village Hotel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Aguada
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The location is a little confusing since we have never driven in Puerto Rico but once we found the hotel we loved it. Specially my 17 year old grand daughter as well as my 43 year old son.
The room was very comfortable and big. We were a group of four and we were very comfortable in the room.
We were there in June and we loved the mango tree in front of the reception desk.
The staff was very friendly and accommodating as well as the owner.

Room Tip: I preferred the room facing the pool on the second level.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

We arrived at night, we paid in front desk and they walked us to our room. When we got there, the room smelled terrible and the roof was basically falling apart. A couple of minutes later they knocked the door and asked us to move to another hotel because they were having problems with electricity service. We drove for 15 minutes to the other facility and it wasn't well kept. The shower didn't even had a shower curtain nor the Windows. I've been to cheaper places with better accommodations. It was a complete disappointment and a waste of money.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2017

I went on a mini vacation whit mi family in November and I just want to say for me it was simple and great yeah is not a big and expensive hotel but for me and my family it was a little piece of heaven, Very Relaxing, very comfortable, the pool the dining area the view of el Campo or Las montañas and the employee were very great I give them an A+ the hotel do felt like it was from the 70'' but if you're from the metro area you get disconnected and relax you're mind my family had a wonderful time and id may not have a lot of tech thing but is good hotel and the best part of the continental breakfast they let me drink all the coffee I wanted mmm mm mmmmmmmmmm
thanks personnel of the Hidden Village Hotel in Aguada hope to comeback again soon :)

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Worst experience ever. Area grounds full of mold and completely black. The bathing area next to the pool was not only ful of mold it had a horrible stench of urine and feces. The pool was turned on after 2pm to clean even people were in it. The pool did not have the metal staircase steps nor wss it bolted to the floor. The childrens pools was not working. Tiles were missing from the walls. They announce game room which was not avaliable. My bed rom bathroom did not have the glass on the window. When i reported it they placed a piece of board and that was the great fix. The toilet got clogged and was reported in the morning. Noone fixed it we had to go and un clogg it ourselves. There wete no one restrooms in.the facility in the public area. Restaurant not available. My offer included continental breakfast and they only thing given as su h were 3 small round toast a 4oz coffee and 7 oz juice all served in disposable plates. Only 1 person there to take care of the entire facility. No security at all even though they tell you there is. Complete safety and health hazard. I contacted the site where I separated the stay they say they will reimburse me the portion i paid to separate the stay but the rest has to be directly with the hotel. I called the person in charge of the hotel a gentleman by the name of Alfredo he was completely rude offensive and refused to even allow me to explajn the situation
I advised him i had videos of the condotions and he told me he didnt care that he was not going to reimburse me anything for.mynstaynthat i shouldn't have stayed thry if i didn't like it. But he still would not have refunded me the money if I had left after the first night. He continued to be rude not allowing me to speak and finally hung up. I would love tp post the videos but dont know how.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

This has been a horrible experience. We felt robbed. Appart from the only guy in service (housekeeping, kitchen, cashier, everything!), who was very nice, the rest was a nightmare. The place looked like it was finised in the 70's and was never retouched. Not even the landscaping. The a/c worked but no TV. The pool was so scary we did not dare to enter. And the corridors were full of mold. This place should be turned into a museum.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Drakontosus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Aguada
4.5 km away
0.0 km away
Villa Marsana
Villa Marsana
#6 of 8 in Aguada

Been to Hidden Village Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK