See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

Worst experience ever. Area grounds full of mold and completely black. The bathing area next to the pool was not only ful of mold it had a horrible stench of urine and feces. The pool was turned on after 2pm to clean even people were in it. The pool did not have the metal staircase steps nor wss it bolted to the floor. The childrens pools was not working. Tiles were missing from the walls. They announce game room which was not avaliable. My bed rom bathroom did not have the glass on the window. When i reported it they placed a piece of board and that was the great fix. The toilet got clogged and was reported in the morning. Noone fixed it we had to go and un clogg it ourselves. There wete no one restrooms in.the facility in the public area. Restaurant not available. My offer included continental breakfast and they only thing given as su h were 3 small round toast a 4oz coffee and 7 oz juice all served in disposable plates. Only 1 person there to take care of the entire facility. No security at all even though they tell you there is. Complete safety and health hazard. I contacted the site where I separated the stay they say they will reimburse me the portion i paid to separate the stay but the rest has to be directly with the hotel. I called the person in charge of the hotel a gentleman by the name of Alfredo he was completely rude offensive and refused to even allow me to explajn the situation
I advised him i had videos of the condotions and he told me he didnt care that he was not going to reimburse me anything for.mynstaynthat i shouldn't have stayed thry if i didn't like it. But he still would not have refunded me the money if I had left after the first night. He continued to be rude not allowing me to speak and finally hung up. I would love tp post the videos but dont know how.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

This has been a horrible experience. We felt robbed. Appart from the only guy in service (housekeeping, kitchen, cashier, everything!), who was very nice, the rest was a nightmare. The place looked like it was finised in the 70's and was never retouched. Not even the landscaping. The a/c worked but no TV. The pool was so scary we did not dare to enter. And the corridors were full of mold. This place should be turned into a museum.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Drakontosus
Reviewed 28 July 2015

The staff was so nice. A great place for rest. The restaurant and bar are wonderful
and the pool was open until night. Hidden village for romance and take a break for work.

I highly recommend going here!!! It's a hidden gem, with great affordable pricing!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2015

They offer you a Continental breakfast which is to far away to be one. What they give you is only bread toast, coffee, or orange juice everyday.Pool edges are black dirty, Never change the bed clothes

Room tip: Do not let the people do , mind game so they don`t rip off your money . People see , with your own eyes.
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank hunterlion
Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

What a great place! Located right in the middle of nature!! The grounds are very pretty and well kept! The pool was very tranquil, with a big waterfall!!! There is also a great kiddie pool for little ones!!
We saw so many of the islands animals right from the pool!! Large lizards, Beutiful singing birds!!! The staff was so nice and helpful!! I highly recommend going here!!!
It's a hidden gem, with great affordable pricing!!!

Date of stay: May 2015