Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews phool chatti peaceful experience nature walk perfect place ma ganga the past years program namaste chanting silence retreat asana teacher beginners india life accommodation
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 April 2021

Phool chatti Ashram is situated in the most serene setting on the bank of holy ganga river. A perfect place for meditation, yoga and spiritual growth. I have attended there 7 - day yoga retreat in March 2021 and positively recommend there comprehensive program. Lalita Ji, the yoga instructor and program director is highly qualified, cordial and a wonderful person. The food is of good quality and there new accommodation is awesome. I highly recommend this place for spiritual nourishment.

Date of stay: March 2021
Phool Chatti Ashram, General Manager at Phool Chatti Yoga Ashram, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2021

Namaste
Thank you and welcome.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

This was my first solo trip, and it was the best experience I could've asked for. Phool chatti ashram is located at a very beautiful location, surround by Ganga and mountains, one of the best in Rishikesh. The new ashram rooms are very clean and beautiful. I attended 7 day Yoga retreat in March, and every day was energinsing and well planned. I met some amazing people here, everyone was really kind and helpful. The food they serve is delicious. The yoga instructor Lalita ji and whole staff is very nice and humble, felt like a big happy family.
I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a change in life or looking for well balanced yoga and meditation.

Room tip: Top floor rooms have the best view
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank tanvikataria7

Namaste Tanvi
Thanks . We now have a good wi-fi connection and introduced ' work from Ashram ' for those who have been working from home since last one year . Please DM for enquiry regarding the same.
Stay safe and healthy.

Reviewed 7 February 2020

We really enjoyed our stay here. The location by the cool clear waters of the Ganges is stunning and you are never far from the sound of soothing, rushing water. Teaching here is excellent,the schedule is really packed and helps you to unwind from the pressures of everyday living. We had a big room with hot showers but some of the older rooms had elephant bath only. Oddly we really enjoyed the elephant bath and didn't bother using the showers.They are building new accommodation at the moment which should be open soon and all new rooms will have hot showers. We found the meditation and chanting hard at first but soon got used to it. and quickly learned to enjoy it. It is a quiet and secluded place and feels far from the from the hustle and bustle of nearby Rissikesh and has some stunning nature walks nearby Overall it was a truly authentic yoga experience and is definitely an ashram rather than a retreat allowing for lots of personal growth. The food was excellent, the cooks do an amazing job using spices mainly grown at the ashram. Not a criticism but a warning that the ashram is in a shaded part of the valley so it can get very cold in the evenings and early morning. Staff are very helpful and will supply extra blankets if you need them. Many of the people on our retreat had visited before or had it recommended by a friend as we had.

Date of stay: November 2019

Namaste Sue
Thanks for your honest review, now the new building is ready . Please visit our website : phoolchattiyoga .com and our facebook and instagram for the pictures of the new facility. We miss you all and hope to see you soon here.
Stay safe and healthy.
Hari Om

Reviewed 3 November 2019

Phool Chatti is in a beautiful location and the wonderful staff and simple environment make for a peaceful retreat. The food is delicious and I found the program to be a perfect balance of yoga, meditation and some time to think.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2019 via mobile

Recently I celebrated my birthday week at Phool Chatti Ashram . It was beautiful and life changing experience. Each day was full of energy, yoga, learning, lectures, discussion, chanting, satvik food, meditation, nature walk and unconditional love. I felt my inner light glow stronger and brighter. I also felt I was able to see the light in others as well. This shifted the way I interacted with people. I found that I loved more and judged less. I let go of things that didn’t serve me. This transformation gave me an enormous amount of happiness and energy.

Date of stay: May 2019