See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We rented an aircon family room for only 800 pesos. The room was big enough for 3 of us, with comfortable double-sized beds, a large cabinet, cable TV (but the remote control was not working), and free towels. The staff also makes your room everyday while you're out and leaves fresh towels and blankets on your bed as well. We shared a common CR with other tenants on our floor, but the CR is very clean and smells really nice. They even have separate slippers for use inside! Major downside is that the wifi is only accessible in the stairways, and signal inside the rooms is very erratic.

As for location, it's very accessible to a lot of restaurants and transport options. Staff are also very nice and accommodating. It's a great place to have a comfortable stay while visiting Tacloban.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank moniquecular
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

The suite on the ground floor was a surprise. For an overnight stay of P1,400 for four persons, it comes relatively cheap. The room is large with cable tv, personal ref, kitchen sink, closet, small dining, and sala sets. Outside is a common living room area. The only issue is the rest room which is a bit cramped, and water pressure is weak. The pillow too has a certain smell but they lent me an extra one at no charge.

The area too is very accessible. It is just one ride from the airport (Tacloban-San Jose) and you ask the driver to let you off at the Duptours terminal, fare costs P13. Restaurants abound around (walking distance from Stephanie's and Zanzibar, opposite is Potluck).

Reception is very accommodating. They allowed us to leave our bags and use the restrooms (our flight was delayed from afternoon to evening) even if we have already checked out the day before.

I'm staying here again if ever I'm in Tacloban.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Edna O
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

We stayed here due to the location as it was close (across the road) from one of the mini van companies. We were told there were no rooms available only the family room (1400p), we were tired so we took it. The room is in the car port and I felt like I was living in my parents garage, we had people hanging out the front of our room and the door bell kept ringing all night, a number of times my partner went out to ask people to be quiet. We asked about food and was told there is no food there (it's under B and Bs in trip advisor). The beds are super soft, my partner laid on the bed and it took me ages to find her she sunk so low (no springs or support). The wifi is non existent regardless of what they tell you. I think there are better places to stay in the city and wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Front desk People are rude and have a policy of like it or dont, pay or leave. Can't find any emergency exit sign. Really cheap and staff attitude comes with it (cheap). We booked 3 rooms with 23 people. Guard will be the one to show the rooms and don't be surprise when opens the rooms. Good luck

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

We had an overnight stay here. We reached the place before 11pm and it was a good thing that there is an available room
Another good thing is that they are pet-friendly because we brought our shih tzu with us. It was their security personnel who assisted us. The problem with encountered is their lack of parking. The room is ok, needs some renovations, but for an overnight stay, still comfortable. Good thing they have ref in the room. The cr's faucets need to be fixed though.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family