“Fantastic hotel! Wonderful staff.”

and 1 more site!
The Ambassador Hotel
Ranked #1 of 24 Tacloban B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 July 2016

I loved this hotel. Stylish, clean and safe. Rooms are comfortable and modern with nice bathrooms. The staff is super professional and welcoming. Breakfast is included, and they serve it to you in your room, which I really liked. Plus it was pretty good, and you have a bunch of choices of what you would like (the staff were so accommodating, I'll bet they would give you pretty much whatever you wanted anyway) Location is central, lots of restaurants within walking distance, and really easy to catch a cab, tricycle or jeepney right outside. I'm not sure whether this hotel is considered a high-end or mid-range option, however I would definitely choose this hotel over any of the other hotels in the area regardless of how expensive they may be - price doesn't always reflect the level of service and style. For that I definitely give this place 5 stars.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
3  Thank YetiLove

Reviewed 5 May 2016

Very good location. Safe because it's fenced and there's a security guard. Plenty or parking space. Very good service - staff courteous and friendly. Comfortable beds and spacious rooms. Everything is clean and good, except for breakfast. It is not bad but it's not also good.

Room Tip: 2nd floor corner room with a good view of the street
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alg0
Reviewed 1 May 2016

This summer i was in The Ambassador Hotel and stayed for 2 nights. So far i had a great experience and very much satisfied with their accommodation. The room is wide, clean and comfortable. There is one certain place in the hotel that i really love just to sit down and chill which is the front-side veranda where my view is the busy street of Real. It reminds me back to my childhood memories and helps me think about things that matters.
Anyway, I asked for some refreshments from their Bella's Cafe and they offered Choco Kisses frappe...trust me it was surreal! The presentation is simple yet it has perfect taste.
One thing that i really like the most is the how their staffs handle their guests. They are very accommodating without asking or making any signs of something in return. I think their positive personality comes out naturally which brings good vibes in the hotel. That makes my my experience so incredible and this hotel is my first choice once i return to Tacloban.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank yaniesewew
Reviewed 1 May 2016

The hotel is nice it was a good experience, relaxing place. I was with my friends and we enjoy our stay in this hotel. The room is spacious the staff are friendly it was a good stay at the back side of the hotel they have a bar which you can stay and have a drink. Nice hotel!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank margatejeanet
Reviewed 1 May 2016

The hotel is very cozy and unique. The rooms are spacious and the bathroom are well designed. The staff are friendly and accommodating. They also have a veranda at the back ideal if you wanna be alone and drink beer...overlooking the water.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank Niña C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tacloban
1.2 km away
2.6 km away
Tacloban Plaza Hotel
Tacloban Plaza Hotel
#7 of 21 in Tacloban

Been to The Ambassador Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK