“A piece of Italy in Copenhagen!”
Review of Enomania

Enomania
Ranked #1 of 226 Restaurants in Frederiksberg
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Frederiksberg
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

This could have been a top restaurant in Italy! The only thing different is that the wine list is better here than in Italy! All the top italians as excpected but lots of other goodies from France and Germany as well. For example a Schönleber Riesling Halenberg GG vertical 2007-20016

We had the 4 dish set menue with Risotto, Ceppelletti, weal and Panna cotta, all excellent! But the wine.... THE WINE!!! Cavallotto Barolo Riserva Bricco Boschis Vigna San Giuseppe 2010, magnificent!

We went here on recommendation from a danish wine friend and from know on this is a must every time in Copenhagen!

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent value for money! Damiano the owner and restaurateur/cook makes you feel like you are at his home. We took the set menu with wines. The food was superb and there was plenty of very good wine to go with it! For price paid it is really excellent value for money. Only reservation I have is that the place could be more cozy/romatic. We will come back to try the new menu when available! Thanks Damiano!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

This was my second time visiting Enomania. The first time blew my mind and I was really looking forward going there again. Now a couple of years later I took my wife there for a Friday night dinner. Luckily the first time was not a fluke. This small "hidden gem" is one of the best restaurants I have ever visited, anywhere. Their risotto is perfect. Their ravioli is amazing. Enjoying the four course menu together with a bottle of Barolo was an unforgettable experience. Please note it's closed on Saturdays. Book well in advance. I'll be back!

2  Thank Vesa J
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great little restaurant italian-style with very high standards in both food and wine!
Not open everyday, not to many seats - often occupied by locals.
Don't anybody about this little pearl!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

A great success! We enjoyed a fantastic 4 course dinner, where the excellent food was lifted by the paired wines. The risotto and ravioli stands out as our clear favorites. Will be back.

1  Thank Knut S