Ways to Experience Aromas of Zanzibar
from US$ 1,375.00
from US$ 1,538.47
from US$ 2,076.93
More Info
All reviews quality products custom made riz stone town unique items treasure trove laptop bag excellent quality lovely shop customer service is his customers gift shop short notice great service fabric gifts handmade
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 March 2021

Great shop! Amazing quality and lots of choice!
The owner take took the time to verify each and every product I decided to buy. I recommend 100%

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

I have known and visited this shop for years, everytime I find new designs and products and they are always amazing. The quality of goods and beautiful kindness of owners always calls me back, best place to get authentic gifts in best quality. Absolutely recommend to visit.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 18 March 2021

‫كنت سعيدا جدا للعثور على متجر ‫يمكنني قوله إن كل ما احتاجته! في مطبوعات القطط الجميلة، من ملفات الطاولة إلى مقاعد سيارات الأطفال. لقد سُرَّني كيف يمكنهم أن يكيّفوني كمأرّاً لمتطلباتي!

I was so delighted to find a shop that I can say had everything I needed! In beautiful kitenge prints, from table mats to baby car seats. I was delighted how they could customize me an apron to my requirements!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

I would recommend everyone to visit this shop. They make literally everything out of kitenge, from guitar cases, to containers for glasses, to ipad cases. Whatever you can imagine, he has it. For all climbers: currently he is working on making chalk bags! Moreover, the quality of the products is really good and better than what you find in the average tourist shop. Just go and see it for yourself!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 14 January 2021

very good service and amazing stuff
handmade quality products that not easy to get elsewhere.
thanks alot well appruciated