Ways to Experience Aromas of Zanzibar
from US$ 1,375.00
from US$ 1,538.47
from US$ 2,076.93
More Info
All reviews quality products custom made riz stone town unique items treasure trove laptop bag excellent quality lovely shop customer service is his customers gift shop short notice great service fabric gifts handmade
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2020

Recently purchased kitenge bags and pouches for a charitable organisation. They were of such good quality and vibrate colors, everybody loved the items. Not forgetting the prompt and warm service by Rizwan. Definitely will recommend for good quality items, vibrant designs and excellent customer service.

Reviewed 19 October 2020

If you're looking for authentic souvenirs with great quality for your loved ones, at great prices definitely visit this place!

Rizwan is the friendly owner of the store who is great at making custom pieces as well. My partner and I visited on the first day of our trip to Stone Town after reading online reviews and we were not disappointed when we actually went there. We even ended up returning to really browse through for anything we might've missed the first time.

We bought great messenger bags, ipad cases traditional, traditional African print shorts (which was custom made in 24 hours since I couldn't find my size and Rizwan was happy to assist with this on short notice). We got headbands, books, custom made table runners, aloe Vera fragrances, travel organisers and so much other stuff.

Rizwan has many many offerings for many different devices/instruments/occasions.

We visited many stores in Stone Town but ended up buying most of our souvenirs from him because it was the best value for money, customer service and product offerings.

Reviewed 18 October 2020

Recently purchases some dog collars from Rizwan. He was extremely helpful(as usual). The collars are extremely high quality and was thoroughly impressed. Looking forward to seeing all the new pet items he will be selling.

Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

Traveling during COVID times and many places where we have still to wear masks, I asked at the shop for them and they made very well fitting, comfortable and great looking face masks within a short notice - friends back home love them so much that the next traveler to Zanzibar gets another order to bring back with them

2  Thank 500anettm
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

If you are looking for English books or beautiful designs, this shop is the best location ever! I need to admit, I cannot stop myself to go there every week and the prices are amazing! Amazing shop really!!

Date of experience: September 2020