We stayed in this hotel 2 night but our stay was very good.
When we arrived they gave the welcome drink - White wine and yogurts with Honey which was very delicious.
Below are pros and cons of hotel
- Room's decoration is good.
- Hotel is quite and well decorate
- Manager is good and very helpful.
- Breakfast was very good and there are lots of option available - capsicum omelet and bread omelet was my favorite.
-Private Bubble bath
- I didn't find any cons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsenti is a romantic refuge, a white oasis wrapped in ecru curtains with satin blue windows to brighten your days and dozens of lanterns to sweeten your nights. Apsenti figured to pamper couples and help their summer dreams come true. Private hammocks, soft soulfull music all over, hundreds of white candles, the scent of night flowers, relaxing treatments in the oriental spa and discreet candle light dinners will drift your senses to unexpected levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Agios Ioannis Diakoftis