Just spent 5 delightful days at this traditional and charming hotel.
The service was good and friendly, and always willing to help.
The pool area is small, but has character and plenty of sunbathing beds.
Charming restaurant area, and the breakfast was very good, with much choice.
The rooms were rather small, and the facilities good have been better. Overall the rooms had charm and no real complaints.
The location is good, although it's good to remember it's downhill to the beach, bars and restaurants.
Overall a delightful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsenti is a romantic refuge, a white oasis wrapped in ecru curtains with satin blue windows to brighten your days and dozens of lanterns to sweeten your nights. Apsenti figured to pamper couples and help their summer dreams come true. Private hammocks, soft soulfull music all over, hundreds of white candles, the scent of night flowers, relaxing treatments in the oriental spa and discreet candle light dinners will drift your senses to unexpected levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Agios Ioannis Diakoftis