Our two week stay at Apsenti was fantastic!
We celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary in Mykonos, it was very romantic, relaxing and chilled out.
A friendly welcome when we arrived at Apsenti by the girls. Always smiling and helpful in every aspect whether it be directions, best beaches, buses etc. Our room was very clean and tidy, clean linen daily. We stayed in two different rooms during our stay. Both were lovely. Breakfast (good selection) was served until midday, which was lovely, no rushing. Not once did we have an early knock on our door for housekeeping either, which was great.
We enjoyed a romantic meal and a Spa treatment - both were great.
Its location is not in the centre of Mykonos town, but close enough to get there by bus/moped or car.
Thanks to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsenti is a romantic refuge, a white oasis wrapped in ecru curtains with satin blue windows to brighten your days and dozens of lanterns to sweeten your nights. Apsenti figured to pamper couples and help their summer dreams come true. Private hammocks, soft soulfull music all over, hundreds of white candles, the scent of night flowers, relaxing treatments in the oriental spa and discreet candle light dinners will drift your senses to unexpected levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Agios Ioannis Diakoftis