The staff was incredibly kind and gentle, excellent level of service, the breakfast was very satisfying with a big choice both from continental and typical Greek cuisine. The pool is small but beautiful, the atmosphere in the room (we chose the "Love Nest") and everywhere in the hotel is enchanting.
The bus station is right in front of the hotel and it's good since the hotel (luckily) it's not too close to the messy town centre but a bit apart. This way it's very easy to go to the town if you don't rent a scooter or car (however, scooter is the best choice).
A little disappointing was the fact to pay the transfer to/from the port and the airport, even if it was only 10 €, still we think that such an hotel should offer this service as complimentary. Second and last little improvement, it's impossible to have a let check out. We had a 2 hours gap from the check out time and the scheduled bus to the port, and we had to wait by the pool and not in the room, even if it was very nice and confortable it could be nice to allow a little delay in such cases.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apsenti is a romantic refuge, a white oasis wrapped in ecru curtains with satin blue windows to brighten your days and dozens of lanterns to sweeten your nights. Apsenti figured to pamper couples and help their summer dreams come true. Private hammocks, soft soulfull music all over, hundreds of white candles, the scent of night flowers, relaxing treatments in the oriental spa and discreet candle light dinners will drift your senses to unexpected levels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Apsenti Couples Only - Mykonos Agios Ioannis Diakoftis