Beautiful sunsets, lovely rooms, very nice breakfast (but they let people smoke there!!, it s a semi open space but it s very disturbing)
It can be difficult to find the way back to your suite. Very long way, three elevators.
Very nice beach. They say the pools are heated but they are not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island's most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort's Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 96 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort's facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Agios Ioannis Diakoftis