After spending 4 nights in Oia at a fantastic bed-and-breakfast hotel, it was nice to stay at an upscale resort as a change of pace. This had all the amenities of a resort that we were looking for -- on the beach, great pool, nice rooms, good restaurants, etc. The service was excellent too, and the staff was on top of everything.
We also found the location of the hotel to be excellent, as it was only a 8-10 minute drive into Mykonos Town. Plus you can take the hotel bus that leaves every 30 min into town each night. I'd also recommend going through the hotel to rent ATVs and explore the beaches of the island; this was easily our most fun day in Mykonos,
I had a lot of friends say that a 5-star hotel in Greece isn't the same as a 5-star hotel in the U.S., but this hotel met all our expectations (and we stayed there for a reasonable price).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mykonos Grand is a unique resort on Mykonos, on one of the island's most famous beaches Ayios Yiannis known for the glorious sunsets. The resort's Cycladic architecture of cube shaped whitewashed buildings linked by pathways and terraces is combined with classic interior ambience. The hotel offers 96 bedrooms and suites including Superior rooms and luxurious Suites with private pools. The resort's facilities include an outstanding spa, tennis and squash courts, an impressive stone-built amphitheatre for inspiring yoga sessions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mykonos Grand Hotel Agios Ioannis
- Mykonos Grand Hotel And Resort
- Mykonos Grand Resort
- Grand Hotel Mykonos
- Mykonos Grand Hotel & Resort Agios Ioannis Diakoftis