My husband and I have been to Mykonos many many times. We've stayed in various locations on the island at a vast selection of hotels. Each time we've visited Mykonos we've had a wonderful time and a comfortable stay, but we've never had such a wonderful that we want to go back to the same area on the island or the same hotel for a second time - that is, until we found Rocabella! We'll definitely be going back and we'll definitely stay at Rocabella from here on out. The hotel was incredible, private, beautiful, and strategically perched on a gorgeous area of the island! The staff was not only accommodating and welcoming, they were down right amazing! They did everything they could and went above and beyond to make our stay truly exceptional. From their welcoming smiles to the small surprises they continuously provided throughout our stay.
George, Irene, Maria, and Ria were so welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Even after all of our times visiting the island of Mykonos, they recommended wonderful destinations, restaurants, and activities that made the island seem new to us. We didn't have to look far for amazing food. The food at the hotel's restaurant was delicious and home made. While we certainly ventured out for great dinners around town, we frequently found ourselves opting for the delicious breakfasts and late night meals at the hotel - the food was just too good to resist!
My husband and I travel quite a bit and I don't generally take the time to post reviews unless I have a far superior, exceptional experience, and our stay at the Rocabella Mykonos warranted me taking the time to sit down and rave about our stay. I can't thank the staff enough for making our stay a memorable experience that I can't wait to have again!
We are always excited to travel back to Greece and especially Mykonos, but after our stay at Rocabella Mykonos, we are now also looking forward to going back to the hotel for a relaxing and luxurious stay!
Based on our experience at the Rocabella Mykonos, I'll definitely opt for their other properties the next time I stay somewhere in Greece with a Rocabella hotel. Rocabella Santorini, here we come!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Steeped in the ever changing hues of the glowing Aegean sunlight, 150 meters away the waters of the pristine Mykonos beach of Agios Stefanos, lies Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA, an elegant modern hideaway, a Mykonos beach hotel haven of luxurious simplicity, boasting both intimacy and grandeur. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel And Spa
- Rocabella Art Agios Stefanos
- Rocabella Mykonos Art Hotel & SPA Agios Stefanos