“Another Great Meal!”

Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 24
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our famous fajitas are served up fresh - from the warm flour tortillas to the guacamole and the salsa. Wood fire grilled AAA steaks and smokehouse ribs are all prepared in the barbecue pit. Lone Star guarantees great food, warm southern hospitality, and a good time. We are Canada's only authentic Texas restaurant - the real deal...TEXAS to the BONE!
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

My family and I love this restaurant. The servings are very generous and we find it good value for the money. This visit was just my 17 year old son and I. He had the chicken fajitas for one and I had the Tex Mex Salad ( I think that was what it was
called). The fajitas were delicious as usual, and the serving large enough for a big appetite. This was the first time I ordered this salad but it won't be the last. It was amazing! The chips and salsa to start were also delicious. Our waiter "Lucky" was terrific as well. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2016
Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Hi Gratton4,
Thank you for reviewing Lone Star, we appreciate that you took the time to give us your feedback!
We are glad you had a great time!

Reviewed 19 April 2016

We were there on a Friday night for supper and were able to get a table without a long wait,the server who's name was "Buttercup" was excellent and very helpful. Her suggestions for our meals were right on.We had the Fajitas along with a Texas steak and they were served hot.The standard chips and salsa were brought to the table as we sat down and were refillable without asking, A great restaurant to visit and eat in.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I recently visited this establishment and had a great time. It was very good and the service was good and fast. Our waitress was very nice and polite. I have the fajitas for one and they were cooked perfectly. If you ask for a dough ball, they still give you one. All around great experience.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

We have visited other Lone Stars and always found the food and service excellent. This new location just north of newmarket was very disappointing. On arrival the place was fairly empty but we still had to wait for a table. Not enough staff. We were eventually seated in the bar. Our appetizer and meal arrived at the same time. Mine was cold but my husband enjoyed his. Our beer ran out half way through the meal and server never stopped by to ask for a refill - 10 minutes before we finally just asked for the cheque. Chatting with the bar staff. Too bad. We won't return and will not recommend.

Date of visit: March 2016
Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2016

Hi Ailene,
Thank you for reviewing Lone Star, we appreciate your feedback.
My apologies that you had an unsatisfactory experience. The manager would like to reach out to you. If you would like to be contacted, please email tequila@lstg.ca your information.
Regards,

Reviewed 19 February 2016

My wife and I went on a weekday for lunch. The place was at less than 25 % capacity so we expected to be in and out fairly quickly. Something must have happened to our order because 3 couples came in after us and received their meals before us. They kept apologizing to us about the delay. I ordered a burger and my wife a sandwich, so I'm not sure what the hold up was. Anyway, once we finally got our meals, we really enjoyed them. They were large portions and tasted great. The service was very friendly, but it was a turnoff that it took so long. Nice deco inside and good country atmosphere.

Date of visit: February 2016
Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2016

Hi mikekris,
Thank you for reviewing Lone Star, we appreciate your feedback.
My apologies for the slow service you received. The manager would like to reach out to you. If you would like to be contacted, please email tequila@lstg.ca