All reviews monte casa sea view standard room indoor pool relaxing holiday both directions enjoyed our stay beautiful hotel breakfast was excellent free wifi family room recommend this hotel few steps bars and restaurants rooms are clean other guests plenty of choice
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We liked almost everything. From the moment we arrived, our cases were collected from the taxi, the staff were very efficient and checked us in very quickly, the hotel had a gorgeous fragrance. Extremely clean and welcoming. We were shown to our room which was 405, studio with sea view and wow wow wow!!! It was very spacious, with a big huge gorgeous comfortable bed!!! Gorgeous bedding. More storage than I have ever experienced. The bathroom was huge and again very lovely!! No complaints. Then we opened the balcony doors and were blown away. A fantastic view over the bay and mountains. Actually speechless!! To top all of that, I had mentioned that it was my partners birthday and within 10 minutes of arriving we had champagne on ice brought up to the room completely free of charge.. Sitting on the balcony taking it all in we were just amazed. The room was cleaned to a very high standard every day, the cleaners always knocked and would come back if not convenient. It was gorgeous sunshine, an amazing view, a gorgeous room and just heaven!! They even charged my mobile phone up in reception because i didn't have the right plug. Petrovac is stunning. The bars, the restaurant's, the people, you name it!! We had 4 nights here and I think that's enough to see the immediate area, although we really didn't want to leave... Unbelievable value for money at this hotel. We live in Harrogate, North Yorkshire and like nice things. We got everything and more for a fraction of the price we expected. !!! Great for couples and families. Overall absolutely stunning. Loved it and miss it already!!! I preferred it to the Amalfi Coast in Italy.

Room Tip: Be sure to book a studio room with sea view - absolutely amazing!!!
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a week and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff are excellent and every single member of staff couldn't do enough for you and ALWAYS had a smile on their face. Particular mention to Miljan who was extremely professional and very helpful. In fact the service in the whole of the hotel was akin to the service we've received in 5 star hotels. The outdoor pool area is quite small and loses the sun mid afternoon but the indoor pool is huge and a very relaxing area to spend a few hours. The food at breakfast was excellent, the food in the evening was typical buffet style and although there was plenty of choice it did tend to be on the cold side. The whole hotel was spotless but I did suffer with bites on my body which appeared every morning after o got up. They were definitely not mosquito bites so not sure where they came from. There wasn't any entertainment in the hotel but not sure if that was because we were there towards the end of the season. Overall we had a fantastic holiday and would definitely recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view, overlooking the pool and high up are best
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GM_MonteCasa, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Montecasa Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

Dear our Guest Michelle W,

First of all, thank you from all our team for your choice of our hotel! Thank you that you were our Guests and found the time to leave here your positive and objektive review. Thank you for your nice description of our Spa & Wewllness center, our food choice during the breakfast and dinner at the main hotel restaurant and the professionalism of our staff. We are greatful to you that you mentioned some service nuances in your review and we promise you to put maximum attention to make your next stay with us more memorable and unforgetable. We will do our best, promise you! Wish you and your family all the best and will be happy to see you as our dear Guests again in our hotel!

Best regards,
Monte Casa Spa & Wellness team

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Overall the ambience of this hotel is good as it is in a good location in a very small resort. It is clean and bright with good facilities of pools, spa, saunas and seating areas. We had a standard room which overlooked a wood and was pleasant with a balcony and quiet. What does let this hotel down is the food and restaurant. Music is on a loop so the same songs are played all day long and gets on your nerves. The staff are pleasant and try hard but could try harder with customer satisfaction in that I wanted soya milk every morning and I always had to ask for it even though the same waiters were on duty every morning. I advised in advance of my visit that my diet was vegan and I was assured that this would be no problem as there would always be a vegetarian option available or the chef could do me a vegan dish. This didn’t happen and out of 10 nights only two veggie dishes were available which resulted in me eating green salad every night. My partner, who isn’t a fussy eater said that the food was always overcooked and not hot, as did other guests we spoke to. I complained to the restaurant manager about the lack of vegetarian hot meals but it made no difference. So, in my opinion this hotel is not 4 star plus and I wouldn’t recommend it.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bartonbelle
GM_MonteCasa, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Montecasa Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear our Guest Ms. Tidmarsh,

Thank you for visiting our hotel and for taking time to share your feedback on TA. We appreciate you for the positive comments you mentioned in your review. And, of course, we are very sorry for the "hotel down" moments you faced to during your stay and mentioned about them here. All of your negative comments we've immediately taken under control and continue to work hard to improve our service standards. Believe us, we do work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in your case that we fell short.
Dear Ms. Tidmarsh, we can assure you that we will do our best to give all our Guests the great hotel experience that so many of them have grown so fond of.

Monte Casa Spa & Wellness Hotel team

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Lovely hotel.
Lovely rooms.
Lovely staff.
Good food.
We had two sea view studio rooms which were large well equipped and very clean. The indoor pool and sauna were excellent. I am sure the outdoor pool was as well but a little bit two cold in October. Will certainly go again. The plum(or maybe peach brandy) in the bar is a must as an aperatif before dinner.

Room Tip: The studio seaview rooms and the bathrooms are first class.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
GM_MonteCasa, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Montecasa Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear our Guests! Dear user Edward C!

Greetings from sunny Montenegro and MonteCasa Spa & Wellness! We hope this finds you well and that you had a safe and relaxing trip back home. We cannot start to thank you enough for the wonderful review you have just written on TripAdvisor. We are constantly looking for ways to enhance our guest experiences and your kind comments will inspire us to continue our effort for service excellence. Our team looks forward to welcoming you back to our hotel very soon!

Warm regards,
Management and whole team of MonteCasa Spa & Wellness

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Montecasa Spa&Welness for two nights and had a good time.
When walking in the hotel you get overwhelmed by a nice fragrance.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
We got a tour of all the spa/wellness treatments. The facilities such as the pool and the sauna are clean and nice.
Furthermore the breakfast was good, a big variety of choice! The location of the hotel is perfect, make sure to visit Lucice Bay during your stay!

The only 'negative' point I have is about the room we had. I think some renovation is needed. The bathroom door was hard to close, since the doorknob was almost falling of. Furthermore the balcony door didn't close properly and the wooden decoration in the room was damaged and the carpet throughout the hotel looked a little dirty. I think renovating this would give the hotel a great boost!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GM_MonteCasa, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at Montecasa Spa & Wellness, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear our Guest Fay W,

We would like to thank you for your precious time spent for sharing your feeback on being with us. We appreciate it indeed, better to say, each word from your comment. It is important for us to listen to what our Guests say since that way we know if we are on the right way. We are happy to hear that generally you found our place pleasant for your holidays. Certainly, it is nice that you notice location of our hotel, our friendly staff, big choice during the breakfast, quality of our Spa amenities. We do promise you to take under the control all your comments regarding the room renovation!

Hoping that Montenegro and Monte Casa remain lovely memory of yours, we send many kind regards!
Look forward to hosting you soon again!
Monte Casa Spa&Wellness team