Grand Dafam Bela Ternate
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 38
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsswimming poolsmall townbest hotel in townnice hotelroom hotelcomfortable roomsnice layouti'm guessingindonesian foodshampoocleanlinessvolcanoboardingterracefurniturefunctionboy
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2018

The Hotel room is big, so its very easy to put any kind of my stuff, I am scuba diver and I always bring my DSLR underwater camera, we need big space for that. Housekeeping is good... but the room facilities are old. Bed is good. Tv signal poor, sometimes no hot water, poor Wi-Fi connection in my room. The breakfast is not bad, poor pool

Room Tip: choose left wing room from reception, i think better
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel outlook seems the largest and most decor in Ternate:

Hotel staff. Friendly but poor in English and always misunderstood what I was asking for. No one answer when I dial 0 “at my service “ ... I always need to wait several mins without anyone pick up. I told them no hot shower, they brought me a tea pot for boiling water and bath towel.... my god.. Housekeeping is good... but the room facilities are old. Bed is good. Tv signal poor, sometimes no hot water, poor Wi-Fi connection in my room.

Breakfast ? Same... I ask for 2 fried eggs, they gave me omelette, coffee is “sucks” sorry to say that but it didn’t taste like coffee..restaurant menu not much choice.... the waitress there can’t communicate well in English although they try to understand what I’m asking for, but still.... I only take a milk and a toast... that’s it... most of those are local food such as rice n noodle in the morning which are not my preference During my stay from 13- 19 Feb 2018, my room card unable access to my room 2 times...

Well. I stayed there because my diving trips in Ternate which disappointed me very much. anyway, I don’t think I’ll go to Ternate anymore...

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

No other choices when yoo visit Ternate. They said this is best hotel in town (yeah, i guess so because I cannot find another hotel). FO was nice, room so so (no hand and face towel), lobby was nice, pool was great (big pool), restaurant very poor (so long waited for one food).

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018

When I asked my friend who was a local in Ternate, she said Grand Dafam Bela is the best hotel in ternate, when I arrived there, yes the hotel was Big, they have a pool, they have great views from the lobby and they served us their traditional drink for a welcoming drink. Until that part I was pretty satisfied, my expectation was fulfilled in a good way.

But when we arrived at our room, I started feeling a little bit annoyed, I planned to stay there for 4 nights, they gave us a room on the first floor, from my room door I could here the sound of people who was singing on the Karaoke and it pretty much disturbed us, the hallway of our room was humid, we thought the aircon wasn't working, the worse thing was when we opened our room, it was humid and hot inside, the bellboy told us to wait several minutes and he said the room should be getting cooler by then, then when I put my belongings and started entering the bathroom, it was so disgusting, so many dead insects inside the bathroom, and so many of them on the sofa and on the carpet near the balcony too!!!

and then the air-con, we decided to leave the room to the housecleaning and we went out for dinner, when we came back to the hotel 2 hours later, the air-con was still not working properly, It wasn't getting cooler inside the room. when we called the FO they said they need to fix it. I was really not satisfied with my stay in this hotel. Looks like the management didn't really take a good care of the maintenance of the room and hotel facility, the good thing from this hotel was the response time, they were quite fast on responding to our complain.

Room Tip: rooms on the lower floor was noisy, make sure you ask for the higher floor
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Yodya
Reviewed 13 January 2018

This was the biggest and best hotel in Ternate. The hotel was old, but well maintain. The room was big enough. Breakfast was just standard. The swimming pool was big and should be very nice, but it looks it has not been cleaned for a long time. The view from lobby was sea and mountain. There was live music in the evening and I really enjoy it while enjoying drinks with friends.

Stayed: June 2017