“Excellent Homestay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
FROND OF THE PROPERTY
A calm and comfortable stay.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Swati A
“Excellent Homestay”
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Philip Mary homestay is a true homestay. Their house is right in the middle of their own sprawling 4 acre spice garden so you don’t have to go anywhere else to see a spice garden. Joykutty and his family is very heartwarming and extremely courteous. We enjoyed our stay with them; especially the camp fire, the delicious breakfast and the tour of their spice garden.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Jan 2018
Thanks a lot.
JosephF23...
“Refreshed 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻”
Reviewed 26 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I would like to comment how pleased I was with the service provided to me by Mr.Joy kutty . During my recent trip I was fortunate enough to stay at your Philip Mary farm stay . I have stayed at many hotels and have found this hotel pretty good .I wanted to express my appreciation for the superior service I received during my stay . In particular, Mr.Joy kutty & his family were very helpful and deserve a great deal of praise for their excellent customer service.They maintained a positive attitude and ensured a welcome feel during my stay & took great interest in explaining each & every plant & tree around . Everyone treated me with dignity and respect. I was amazed at the consistency in their performance and willingness to go the extra mile. The ambience is awesome .A home outside ur home is wat I can say .

Kudos to you and your team for making my stay a great one !!! Thank u

27 Nov 2017
Thanks a lot.
Alan K
“Philip Mary farmstay”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The place was really beautiful and nature friendly that I really loved it. Full of greenery and fresh air

9 Oct 2017
Thanks
AntoJ122
“Home sweet home”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

A secluded serene homestay amidst 4 acres spice garden, scrupulously clean rooms, glorious homemade food is quite appealing. Beside the campfire, the warmth of the owners supplemented everything. For sure, we'll be coming back again :)
Simply divine!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Oct 2017
THANKS
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing