Lowest prices for your stay
$116
View deal
Expedia.com$126
Priceline
Travelocity$126
All reviews beauty salon great amenities twin beds superior room renovation sauna pillows design
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 May 2022

Average hotel in very nice location. Simple facilities, more focused on family with kids. The pool is public not a cozy hotel place. Quite disappointing. Simple breakfast. Hotel staff very nice but slow. All in all good stay. Nothing special

Room tip: CHose on south side, away from a parking
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

One night with my family in Hotel Sveitsi.

Service was quite bad. There was some disagreement with the price of Suoer park tickets. The situation was humilisting for me when I had to defend my self and explain what we had agreed. They had sold us tickets beforehand that was actually cheeper for us to buy that day there.

The room was so warm that children could not sleep well. In the morning I got just some smiles and a formal appology. Rooms are old but ok. No information before hand that the restaurant was closed.

The surraunding nature is very beautiful so the place is worth visiting. Children were happy but I was dissapointed.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2021

In hotel brochure was mentioned that they want to give home-like warmth and caretake. That promise was redeemed, including all staff.
Especially i want to mention that my son, who is very allergic, was given very special attention and we even learned one new food for him. Excellent!
In addition to that, hotel itself is overall classy. Especially i want to mention lamp design: they are sophisticated, but still give light enough.
Only source of discomfort was too high pillow, but that was due to my laziness to contact reception late in the evening.

Room tip: Rooms on inner side have a view only to opposite wall.
Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 20 September 2021

First of all I have to say, Hotel Sveitsi has really charming and enchating meeting rooms with lot of different options, highly recommended.

Hotel rooms are just renovated and nice, though not very spacious, also I missed the make up mirror. And for couples I would like to have a king size bed, we had twin beds. We had a superior room and the view was odd (roof).

Hotel has lot of different leisure options - cinema, super park, fit park, beauty salon, skiing, ice hall, hiking, golf, horse riding, cycling, etc. etc. Swimming pool was closed but will be opened again on October after renovation. All this is very good for groups as well as individuals.

Restaurant Karhunpesä looked very nice with open fire, modern furnitures and friendly staff, etc. However, I was a disappointed with the food. Appetizer was quite ok, but the main courses (steaks) were not. When you order a steak, you can expect to have the best part of the fillet. That was not the case, we had a tail part which looked strange. Also the seasonal vegetables were root vegetables which is quite different. Garlic potatoes and small potatoes were fries in both portions. And both portions were tasteless (no salt enough, no pepper, no nothing). We didn't like them.

Overall expression was anyway good and I could go there again.

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank 873heidir
Reviewed 26 June 2021

Room we had was worn out, straight from the 80s and not with the forest view we asked for. Outdoor swimmingpool usage was included in price but not usable because of the weather. Also, there was no sauna at the hotel for the customers to use. Or if there was, we coudn't find any info about it.

Only actual restaurant at the hotel was fully booked and didn't answer to several phone calls about the possibility to fit us in. Other restaurants in the city were closed because of the midsummer so no options (besides fastfood) to eat out. We ended up ordering pizza to the hotel. 300 eur for two nights with nothing to do or eat was not a good holiday, would have been more fun to stay at home.

-some rooms (like ours) are worn out and stained
-no options to swim or use the sauna at the hotel
-only the fastest can get a table from the restaurant, others can try to find food elsewhere

+breakfast was ok. Nothing special but edible.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple