“Great pub food”

Cuisines: Scottish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I had dinner here with my nephew who lives in the area and he made a good choice taking me to The Belvedere the staff are extremely friendly and efficient and most of the meals have the option of a smaller portion. I had haddock and chips with mushy peas, white flaky fish in a crispy batter it was a very enjoyable meal

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Went for an evening meal in a party of five. I was impressed throughout my visit. Unlike some of the other local hotels, the Belvedere had more of a choice on the menu as well as a specials board. When the food arrived, it was good sized portions and very tasty. None of our party could find any fault in the food. Staff were pleasant and would go there again.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We had not been there for some time but we had heard good reports. The staff were very pleasant, the menu was extensive and the gluten free items were no problem. The hotel was quite busy, always a good sign and we had a really nice time.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

After spending a bit of time in Stonehaven, initially wandering about and wanting fish and chips in a restaurant. Sadly, this didn't happen!

We wandered up the road and came across the Belvedere.

I was sceptical when I walked in as the restaurant was completely empty at around 6:00 - 6:30 PM, although some people had just left as we entered.

I must say, the menu was fairly varied although could probably do with a few more favourites, but overall as a family we dined well.

My wife and I had steak which was both cooked to our liking, the children cleared their plates too.

Staff were friendly, can't fault them at all.

I would eat there again, for sure.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Went for first time tonight. Food was excellent and Staff very attentive and polite.
It was our Daughters 9th birthday and a large table who were also enjoying there Meals sang Happy Birthday.
Will certainly be returning very soon.