“Best fish and chips in Scotland”

The Bay Fish & Chips
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Stonehaven
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Spent 5 days driving through Scotland and these were the best F&C I had. Wonderful view as well. Take the time to visit Donnottar Castle and the War Memorial and have these as a reward after.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Visited in November, food fantastic,service fantastic and really quick service,they have this down to a fine art.
Will be back!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Having read the reviews I was hoping The Bay lived up to the hype. And it really did. Fish was freshly cooked and tasted as fresh as any fish I have had and the chips were lovely too. Great setting and well worth the visit.

1  Thank adamgG273SD
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I read the previous reviews and I choose this place. I'm a little bit disappointed because it's not better fish that I've tasted... Too much lard or oil and I found an insect on the chips...
I think it's overpriced
I don't recommend this place

1  Thank iricciinviaggio
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Lovely, inviting, little Chip Shop on Stonehavens Beach Promenade. Fresh fish daily, excellent local crop of pototoes.
Orders for take away are served in sturdy cardboard boxes and napkins and plastic utensils are als supplied.

1  Thank EKC980