“Good one”
Review of Hotel Visaka

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tuticorin
Hotel Visaka
Ranked #8 of 12 Hotels in Tuticorin
Reviewed 31 July 2017

This is a great hotel overall. The staff is decent and very helpful. The location is also great for transportation. The food is also affordable and satisfactory. Additionally, the price of the hotel room is pocket friendly.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

When ever I visit Tuticorin, I prefer to stay @ hotel visaka...barring water from tap in bathroom, other amenities are ok..we could find two restaurants near by, water issue alone need to rectify, I could rank 4/5

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

It happened to be my last and 3rd Day of my trip to Tuticorin, I was looking for a budget hotel with AC that's how I found VISAKA through yatra.
It was a pleasant stay till 2 pm that night suddenly the AC stopped working, I waited for 2 hrs, the temperature was getting hot, finally at 4.00 am I called the hotel landline no which was a wrong no. provided by Yatra, I tried the other mobile no which was ringing and it happened to be the no. of owner Mr Tilak who was sleeping at his home. Mr Tilak did his best and the AC was working, He was kind enough to call me back to check on me, it was his personal touch, he proved that he is in the Hospitality Service.
Some times these issues helps to evaluate the hotels service and I give VISAKA 10 out 10.*****. Thankyou Mr Tilak.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Happened to be in Tuticorin on work during the weekend, looked for an accomodation which would not be expensive and at same moment would provide a clean room/sheets and toilets. Hotel Visaka fits the bill to the T, with close proximity to the Bus-Stand, and good parking for cars in the centre. The fact that i could help myself with some icecream from IBACO, late in the evenings helped me to beat the heat prevalent in Tuticorin. So if you are travelling alone and are looking for a inexpensive place to hole up for couple of days..Hotel Visaka it is. Please note the newly renovated wing is in the Front wing (road facing) of the Hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business