Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
danaday2024

Anniversary trip

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 4 weeks ago
We were comfortable in our stay, pools, accommodations and people were all good. Food during breakfast/lunch in restaurants was unsatisfactory. Jerk hit was very good!
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    ₹12,072
    ₹12,591
2.9 km from Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa
Free parking
🇯🇲Jamaican coffee for two.
No prepayment needed
  • ZenHotels.com
24.2 km from Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort and Spa
View more hotels in Lucea
13,867 results
All reviews grand palladium lady hamilton sports bar adult pool jerk hut travel club main pool kids club a la carte restaurants outdoor shower steak great vacation sunset beach indian restaurant jerk chicken seafood water aerobics montego bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Living room furnishing and decor, OUTDATED!! Bathroom tub, shower and toilet needs a good old fashion cleaning. Towels and wash rags provided, needs to be replaced.. DINGY!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On our trip, we were on the Lady Hamilton side of the resort. Our room was on the 3rd (top) floor of a villa & it was very clean & well-kept, though it was an older building. I was impressed! The best part of all was the wealth of information that we received from Mr. Silvera, the fitness trainer who was in the Zentropia Wellness/Fitness Center! Mr. Silvera was a quiet storm---humble, kind & helpful with a plethora of information about the inner workings of the human body and suggestions on ways to help the body heal, naturally. The recommendations that we received from him pertaining to health were priceless!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I wish I had a better time. This was my second stay this year. I came with friends the first time. I visit once a month and would really like to find a consistent property to visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was my first time in Jamaica and my first resort, and I must say that I am very amazed. I’ll definitely be returning back with more friends and family.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I w had a great time special shout out to Collette in Entertainment. She was full of energy which energized help make my stay one to remember
I will be telling my friends and family about the Palladium and they should definitely visit and ask for Collette we love.

• Trip type: Travelled with family