Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Desrine W
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

I expected more!

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
Living room furnishing and decor, OUTDATED!! Bathroom tub, shower and toilet needs a good old fashion cleaning. Towels and wash rags provided, needs to be replaced.. DINGY!
3.0 of 5 bubblesValue
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
2.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
3.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
🇯🇲Jamaican coffee for two.
  • Priceline
    Free parking
    Beachfront
    View more hotels in Lucea
    13,865 results
    All reviews grand palladium lady hamilton sports bar adult pool jerk hut travel club main pool kids club a la carte restaurants outdoor shower steak great vacation sunset beach indian restaurant jerk chicken seafood water aerobics montego bay
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On our trip, we were on the Lady Hamilton side of the resort. Our room was on the 3rd (top) floor of a villa & it was very clean & well-kept, though it was an older building. I was impressed! The best part of all was the wealth of information that we received from Mr. Silvera, the fitness trainer who was in the Zentropia Wellness/Fitness Center! Mr. Silvera was a quiet storm---humble, kind & helpful with a plethora of information about the inner workings of the human body and suggestions on ways to help the body heal, naturally. The recommendations that we received from him pertaining to health were priceless!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I wish I had a better time. This was my second stay this year. I came with friends the first time. I visit once a month and would really like to find a consistent property to visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time in Jamaica and my first resort, and I must say that I am very amazed. I’ll definitely be returning back with more friends and family.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I w had a great time special shout out to Collette in Entertainment. She was full of energy which energized help make my stay one to remember
    I will be telling my friends and family about the Palladium and they should definitely visit and ask for Collette we love.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This resort and spa seems to have a handful quality rooms. If you are lucky to get a nice room you are in for a treat if not it will ruin your entire experience. For the most part the hotel employees are nice and friendly and it's sad if you run out of cash there are Nom working ATMs onsite therefore they are unable to get the tips they deserve. The front desk team is not solution based and offers no compensation for the inadequacy but will flat out tell you there is nothing they can do, My trip was not what I expected as my coworkers highly recommended the property, I was dissatisfied to say the least,