6,273 results
All reviews grand palladium lady hamilton adult pool jerk hut sports bar main pool a la carte restaurants steak jerk chicken outdoor shower imperial club honeymoon villa sunset cove beach seafood montego bay water sports rick's cafe our favourite
Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This was our third time to this hotel.We booked our vacation through the hotel themselves who called us and sold us the package. Upon arrival our transportation which was included in the package was no where to be found from then we should have known it would be down hill from there.
We arrived at the resort no cold towel no welcome beverage we had to ask for something to drink.we went to the desk to check in our room were not ready which was fine but when we did get the room even though we requested our rooms to be on the same block and with a beach view that was not provided we went back and forth with front desk when they got us something with a semi view which was fine we requested also a crib for the baby instead they open up the pull out bed.My child is one year old so why a crib wasn't provided i don't know.i had to fuss to get the crib when we finally got it we had no linen for the crib and had to ask for that too the whole process went on from 1pm until 10pm when we gave up and place the baby between us that's when we were given the linen and they didn't apologize nor attempt to make the crib, we laughed because this was beyond crazy.

Following morning we went to breakfast in the main dining room food horrible and don't try to ask for coffee or anything to drink they never come.staff was always grumpy no smiles no good morning. I was going to get food and the utensil tray tipped over by the waitress on fell on my feet this lady gave me the nastiest look and as if i did it.i was so upset at that because she did it and instead of asking me if i was ok and checking that i am good instead her concern was about cleaning up the mess. I was left with scratches and swelling to my left foot.NO APOLOGY from her either were is customer service. SHAME ON YOU

We did not get a welcome package not surprised.

Don't call room service after 9pm they don't answer or if they do they pick up hang up and then you get busy signal.

Staff were horrible just like the food bartenders were the best.

Life guard Germaine you made our vacation better and the one and only Movet you went above and beyond to get our issues straighten out thanks a thousand time

My advice don't waste your time or money on this place and never book directly through the hotel no one seem to know about them so you will have problems with transportation and will never get that welcome package.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank BlingMailing
Grand Palladium R, Manager at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We have taken careful note of your comments regarding your recent vacation here with us and we are sincerely sorry that your vacation experience did not meet your expectations.

It is extremely disappointing to know that you had such an encounter as this ought not the service we intend to offer. I am even more disappointed that you did not get a chance to report the restaurant incident so that we could have dealt with the situation.

We have noted your comments and we will be taking the necessary action to ensure that the situation mentioned is treated with utmost urgency to prevent any such reoccurrence. We will share with our Heads of Departments so they too can share with their team.

Once again, thank for your feedback and we wish you all the best.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We were a family group of 7, sister, brother, nieces, great nieces and a great niece's husband. Ages range from 27 to 81. We traveled from June 20th to the 25th.

From the get-go everything was wonderful. We arrived at the resort around noon, checked in, got our wristbands and went to have lunch and explore until our rooms were ready (around 3:30-4:00). My sister and I shared a Junior Suite - 2720 - which is closest to the LH Reception Center. I was a little uneasy being that close to the Reception Center, based on other reviews I read, but it was not an issue. Noise at night was not a problem. Being a short walking distance from the action was great.

Everything at LH is well maintained - everywhere you look staff is pruning/trimming, cleaning. Pride is evident. Our room was cleaned daily and we only had to ask once if we needed anything.

Drinks and food are plentiful and excellent. We didn't get to try all the restaurants, bars and buffets but of those we did the Infinity Bar and Chez Bubba were my favorites. I had what has to be the best New York Strip I've ever had at Chez Bubba.

Evening activities and shows are great, all though the sound system in the theater is a little overpowering.

Everybody is very friendly and accommodating and I want to especially thank Gillian, a server at Infinity, and Movian Rowe at the front desk. Let me ask you - how many places have you been a guest at where you get a big hug and asked to please come back? These folks and others whose names I don't recall, Made this an outstanding 5 days.

I will note that while the resort is very easy to get around, I personally do not want to see another staircase for least 6 months. Also, I was disappointed that the elevator in the LH Reception Center was not working. It would have a welcome relief around day 3.

Overall this was an outstanding 5 days. We will be back given the opportunity.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank lyle v

It is a pleasure reading your reviews about your recent vacation with us here at Grand Palladium Resort and Spa. We pride ourselves to go above and beyond in ensuring that our guests expectations are totally met.

In your review we noticed that you had a great time and there were some staff who adds to making sure that you had the vacation you dreamed of also the overall facility suits your personal taste.

Again we want to thank you for such great reviews and we really look forward to hosting you as our special repeat guest on your next vacation.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I love the Grand Palladium so much I had to go back this year, and this time I brought some friends. The place is beautiful, the staff is amazing from housekeeping to wait staff in the restaurants we had everything at our finger tips. This trip we discovered the coffee bar, nice way to end an evening. The sports Bar was under staffed, long waits, and it's buffet was always low an food. The Mobay buffet made up for that. I also tried the Italian, Seafood and Chinese restaurant this trip WOW they were good. They expanded the beach by the main pool, I think it's even nicer than the beach at sunset cove. I will definitely be coming back next year with my nieces. Wish they had an ice cream bar. The only place we could find soft serve ice cream was at the seafood restaurant at the far end of the resort. They need one by the main pool, The kids would be in heaven.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sheron Y

We have acknowledged your comments regarding your entire stay and we will share with our team all that you have mentioned in particular those staff who added in making your vacation a great memory.

We thank you for taking the time to share your reviews as this is one of the ways we grow and develop our product and services. We hope that you will be visiting with us on your next vacation in the near future.

Best wishes

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Great location!!!! Beautiful rooms!!! Food is ok!!!!! Service was good!!!!! I met others who were experiencing some service challenges and referred them directly to James --who was able to turn things around!!!!! This property is great for weddings and family gatherings!!!! I encourage you to venture out to dolphins cove (next door) and then to Negril!!! Which is a short drive!!!!!! And always make time to experience the locals--go into town!!!!!

Room Tip: ASK FOR WHAT YOUR DESIRE IS!! ie Ocean View, Close to Restaurant --Near Beach
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank DonnaMyTravelAgent

We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent vacation and were extremely delighted to know that you had a wonderful time. It is great to know that your expectations were met and that you enjoyed the overall vacation including the meals and all that we had to offer.

We hope that on your next vacation Grand Palladium Resort and Spa will be the ultimate choice for another great vacation.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2016

We had visited the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton 6 years ago. We decided to return with some friends who had never been and that we had stayed at the Palladium before we recommended to go back their, because of the experience we had 6 years ago. The Honey Moon Villas were remodeled and very nice. Upon arrival we were not greeted as before with an island drink like before. After we checked in we went to the sports bar as it was the only place to get something to eat because the buffet was preparing for dinner and our rooms were not ready, so no problem. Sadly were mistaken, the waiter took forever to come over to the table and when she did she stated they were out of everything we wanted to order on the menu and the little buffet they had was out of a lot of items and food was cold. We finally got to our rooms and like I said they were very nice as they were remodeled from the last time we were there. As the week long stay went on we experience bad service from wait staff and after we reserve table for 12 they did not want to accommodate us at all. the Seafood Restaurant waiter was very short and not pleasant at all. The breakfast buffet was terrible, you had to wait in line to be seated and it seem to take forever to get a seat for 2. The wait staff was very unorganized and they were slow in replenishing food all over the buffet bar. They had a buffet bar upstairs were they had sent people and let me tell you this was the worst decision we could have made to go up there. They did not have any food that you really like for breakfast and they took their time to replenish food as well. I will return to Jamaica because I love the Island but it want be the Grand Palladium. We did find out the people they had 6 years ago were recruited by other resorts and the staff they had were contract workers and you can tell.

Room Tip: Honey moon Villa is very nice even if you are not on a honey moon.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AntonioL951
Grand Palladium R, Manager at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent vacation with us. We are happy to know that you had a great time while you were here. however we sincerely apologize for the negative encounter regarding your meals and restaurant experiences. Rest assured that this is a matter for concern and steps are being taken to fix the issues on hand.

Again we want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us as this is one of the ways we grow and improve our products and services.