“Old traditions ”

Buddy's Front Street Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Kaslo
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a last minute date night and decided to try something new.
we had been told buddy’s pizza was a good stop to try..

I was happy to see the fire oven, my taste buds were preparing themselves as fire cooked pizza are the best,
Very traditional and classy.
The ingredients were fresh and the marinara sauce on the meatballs was amazing.

The owner was a great host
He really looked like he enjoys doing this.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

What a surprise to find GREAT pizza in such a small town! Amazing selection of pizza, and they do 1/2 and 1/2 if they're not really busy. The restaurant is quite small, but they have a street-front patio that is great. We were camped about 15 min. out of town so we phoned in our order, and it was ready when we arrived. If you like spicy, their Mexican pizza is one of the best I've ever had! There is a fairly extensive menu, but the only thing we've tried is the pizza. Very friendly service and great food!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We stopped here for dinner. They have an outdoor seating area, right in front of the restaurant, the weather was nice, and we decided to try them for dinner. What a great decision! The waitress was great and the food was wonderful.

We ordered their meat eater's pizza and asked if we could order black olives added to the pizza. The answer was "yes, of course". The pizza was very good. We ordered the medium size and it was more than the two of us could eat.

If you are in Kaslo, and interested in a good, and inexpensive, place for dinner, I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great pizza made in a wood fire real pizza oven. Thin crust and great fresh toppings.
The dough had that sweet yeasty taste and all the ingredients were top notch.
Worth a stop anytime you are in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Anyone who follows my reviews here knows that Italy is one of my favourite places in the world, so the title of this review is no faint praise.

This is not a large local or very flashy from the outside, ( which would not fit in, in Kaslo anyhow) but a nice little eatery, with a small outside dining area of perhaps 8 tables and maybe double that inside.

The Pizza is great, the crust (which is the alpha and omega of a pizza in my opinion), is just the right mixture of crispy, yet chewy. The sauce is not overpowering, but tangy with a nice herbal flavour. Cheese and toppings also come up to scratch.

I may have to route future trips to BC through Kaslo just for this pizza...