“Beatiful scenery”

Java Village and Temple Tour from Borobudur
More Info
US$ 137.00*
and up
Yogyakarta Morning Tour: Sunrise Over Borobudur Temple, Cycling in Villages...
Ranked #4 of 17 things to do in Borobudur
Reviewed 18 August 2016 via mobile

The temple is small but the scenery around is great. Mountain, rice planing, farming life, javanese people and culture etc...

Reviewed 10 August 2016

Well worth the effort. A small insignificant temple, but the walk to get there (even in the rain as we did) made the journey well worth it. Amazing views and insights into local life including working in the rice paddies and pigeon racing.

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I booked a short trip from my hotel in Borobudur and I am very glad I did.

Wasnt expecting to much and sure enough the temple was not spectacular. However the surroundings and the trip there were simply amazing.

Ended up being one of those experiences I will never forget.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

As has been said before the temple itself is not the reason for the journey..it's the setting and people you meet on your travel experience.We were lucky to witness pigeon races!
The village you pass through is very authentic and we only met one other family on our trip. Very special.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

It's 2 km walk but worthed...

you can come here at night till morning .. just reserve first and they provide also Ojek