This was our first experience of an Aman resort and it will not be our last. Superb friendly accessable service from the moment you leave the aircraft right to the very end of your stay. Nothing was ever too much trouble, everything we needed for a romantic, peaceful and active weekend away was catered for. The Amanjiwo stands out - the outstanding architecture of the buildings beautifully positioned to capture the views, the interaction with local villages, the knowledgable team, comfortably appointed rooms and excellent food and wine. We had high hopes for our stay at Amanjiwo and our expectations were met on every level. I thoroughly recommend choosing Amanjiwo, worth every cent. We will make Aman an annual event!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanjiwo (peaceful soul) overlooks Borobudur, the world's largest Buddhist sanctuary, in the rural heartland of Central Java. Located in one of the most scenic parts of the country, the Menoreh Hills rise up behind and no less than four volcanoes grace the horizon. Amanjiwo provides the opportunity for immersion in Javanese culture, offering trips to ceremonies, temples and antique shops. Private dawn and sunset visits to Borobudur and other archeological monuments in the vicinity are the highlight of a stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Amanjiwo Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanjiwo Hotel Yogyakarta
- Amanjiwo Resort Yogyakarta