Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2019

Such a good hotel with every details gone awry is my first experience.I checked-in for my visit to Annamalai University but I found there were no complimentary Breakfast as assured in the website.Moreover one staff was unruly & asked for monetary tips at random. In-spite of a good location the staff asked for money even for a bottle of water.Even there was no wi-fi as advertised.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Buchlyvie
Reviewed 27 April 2019 via mobile

I booked room with my friends. I can say that the stay was horrible. The rooms are so small and sinking. Bathrooms were not cleaned properly and were smelling like garbage. The AC was not working properly and the staff were not ready to make a solution for that

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Anjals12
Reviewed 13 March 2019

this hotel is just opposite to chidambaram railways station. rooms are ok. it has an old charm. they have a bar & a restaurant too. this hotel has to really go for a complete renovation. amenities has to be changed.

Date of stay: December 2018
1  Thank sendhuk
Reviewed 1 January 2019

Pros:
Location - Just opposite to the railway station.
Breakfast was good... but, mostly served cold
Housekeeping staff was quite polite and helpful

Cons
Dirty Rooms
Unclean and torn bed spreads and pillows
Bathrooms were not clean
No TV in the room
No Geysers for hot water in the bathroom. So, we had to request the housekeeping staff for hot water. They were old men and we felt guilty requesting them for water or any services.
No intercom in rooms. An old phone was thrown in the closet.
Every time we needed something, we had to make a trip to the ground floor.

Room tip: Please avoid
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AnuWrites
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

The rooms are tiny, the bathrooms look like they haven't been cleaned in ages, no hot water in rooms, the time have AC, but no remote, the list goes on and on.
Worst part is that all the rooms have geysers but they cannot be switched on, and they provide hot water in a bucket.

When I asked them why is there such a mess, they told me the hotel is under maintenance, but looking at the reviewed here, the hotel seems to be under perpetual maintenance.

Date of stay: November 2018