All reviews local rivers the owner rooms are nice feel right at home enjoyed my stay the bus pablo marcia hostel ecuador dorm hosts tours jungle activities balcony spanish
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

I was suppose to stay only a few nights at Zumag Sisa, but I decided to extend my stay as a felt so good at this hostel. Rooms are very clean, Internet connexion is excellent and Marcía (the owner) and his family are very nice and make you feel like home. She even drove me to the bus station to help me buy a ticket as my spanish is not very good. Would definitely recommend this place for anyway who stop in Tena!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank QuebecAlex
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We stayed in Tena for a few days to paddle several of the local rivers. Pablo, Marcia, and their son Alvaro were fantastic hosts and made us feel like part of the family. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The third floor balcony became one of our favorite spots for morning coffee and afternoon happy hour. Pablo also put together a delicious BBQ in the outdoor kitchen. For the value, friendliness and convenience to Tena you can't beat Zumag Sisa!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This hostel is one of the nicest I stayed at in Ecuador. It is a really relaxed place and the owners Marcia and Pablo are wonderful! They helped me with my Spanish, made me delicious food and took me to a natural pool close to Tena. I had so much fun and I would recommend everyone staying here. Lovely please!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017

The owner is really nice person! Me and my friend needed a shelter until 2 am waiting for bus in a city totally unknown for us and he didn't hesitate to help by letting us stay in his hostel. The hostel itself is very nice and clean, located really near bus station. They also have two lovely and friendly small dogs! If I needed a place to stay in Tena, Zumag Sisa would be the one!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2017

A hidden place in the centre of Tena with a lovely & unique atmosphere. The owners Marcia & Pablo are really great people and I did really enjoyed my stay! The room was pretty clean and I like this place - all the best for you!
¡Muchas gracias a todos!