2 people are viewing this hotel
$89
Free cancellation until 11/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
$89
Free cancellation until 12/02/23
Trip.com
$70
Free cancellation until 12/02/23
Hotels.com$89
Priceline$89
Hurb$92
All reviews sunset bar lake view villa swimming pool varkala beach speed boat candle light dinner coffee shop badminton court maintained property special thanks beautiful lake restaurant staff wonderful experience courteous staff special mention welcome drink beautiful place
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2022

My husband and I celebrated our wedding over a wonderful weekend this November at Fragrant Nature and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Everyone went above and beyond to ensure we and our guests had a truly wonderful time. They were well organised, kind and attentive and we couldn’t have asked for more. Many of our guests said the food was the best they’d had in all of Kerala. The surroundings are truly beautiful and facilities 10/10, particularly the spa. Our particular thanks to Rijo and Renjith for their hard work in making sure the weekend ran smoothly, we will be forever grateful. This was our third time staying at Fragrant Nature and we will be back! Sending all our love to everybody at Fragrant Nature, Hannah and Jean.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Justin Jose, General Manager at Fragrant Nature Backwater Resort & Ayurveda Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2022

Dear Ms.Hannah,

Thank you taking your valuable time sharing your review . I am glad to know that the hotel's staff and the overall service standards were appreciated by you and Fragrant Nature team made your stay comfortable and pleasant.
Its these positive reviews that works as fuel and inspire staff to work harder and achieving guest satisfaction. Looking forward to welcome you back soon and promise you a delightful experience with us as always.

Reviewed 28 November 2022 via mobile

Staff are absolutely amazing. Just the friendliest and kindest imaginable. 11 out of 10. The food was brilliant. I cannot recommend the resort highly enough. We send our love and thanks to everyone there.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Chris,

Thank you very much for your stay and valuable time to share your Fragrant Nature experience in this online platform. I am delighted to know that your overall experience with us was truly amazing. It was a great pleasure to have you staying with us and I hope to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 November 2022

We were welcomed at the reception entrance in a warm traditional manner .It was an emotional moment indeed at the entire front desk and the team clarified regarding facilities at The resort.Beautiful landscape ,lovely cottages with a scenic view and serene.
We took long walks and ate tasty food.We missed going for a speed boat ride but enjoyed the sunset as well as the sunrise .The resort is well managed and team work is worth mentioning.They are prompt in their services especially the house keeping headed by Vishnu,he is proactive and welcoming.
Levin took us for a tour to the entire resort and guided us for sight seeing.Santosh served us delicious food and suggested different options he could offer.The Spa too has excellent services .
I wish I could have extended my stay at the resort but I had to follow my itenary.
I wish the entire team All the best
You guys Rock!I got a heavenly experience here and will carry back beautiful memories with me.

Room tip: I did not foresee any issues
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Justin Jose, General Manager at Fragrant Nature Backwater Resort & Ayurveda Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2022

Dear Ms.Aparna,

Reviewed 16 November 2022

Its a beautiful property with quaint look. Peaceful and calm. Staffs create amazing & delightful experience with their service. They would actually go out of their way to make sure you get the service the way you like it.

Date of stay: September 2022
Justin Jose, General Manager at Fragrant Nature Backwater Resort & Ayurveda Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2022

Dear Ms.Deepali,

Reviewed 8 November 2022

The Fragrant Nature Kollam is the finest location if you're seeking for a quiet, serene place to unwind from your busy schedule. The staff is nice and provides excellent service. Special thanks to Shiva for being concerned about my health and recommending the greatest ayurvedic spa.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vipitha
Justin Jose, General Manager at Fragrant Nature Backwater Resort & Ayurveda Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2022

Dear Ms.Vipitha,

Thank you for staying with us and sparing your valuable time for sharing your feedback. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your time at our resort.

On behalf of our entire staff at Fragrant Nature Kollam we thank you for your rousing comment and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Kollam.