Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2019

This is a nice home stay. Good ventilation , rooms are spacious.
Aunty sita is a very caring person.Food is very nice. There is a aurvedic massage centre, which is nice one. Since I was new to this place aunty sita guided very well.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 February 2019

Twice I have been in Tata Caro Homestay. It was during the times of Kottenkulangara Temple Chamayavilakku Festival. It was a great experience. As a part of temple ritual for two days I had to spend time dressed as a female. So it will be difficult to stay at an hotel. But the Tata Caro Homestay was a best choice for me. During my stay I got many friends who come for the same festival from many other parts of country. We all together had a good time there. We ladies up and down and inside and outside the house. No tension at all, everything was arranged by the Tata caro homestay. It was a real home with good homely atmosphere. As dressed up as a lady much outing was not possible but since Tata Caro homestay has a big compound spend my time coming around the place. The place is also close to Thirumullavaram Beach.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nakshathramenon_in
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Very nice house, clean and calm. I have stayed there for 3 days. Enjoyed a local Kerla food. Food is remarkable and very testy. House has a big gallery and comfortable bathrooms and rooms with antic furniture.
It’s very near from beach, Kollam bus stand and railway station as well, owner Sita is very friendly and helpful who served lots of food, vegetables grown in her own farm.
You will get Rikshwas on rent as well.
Automan Mohan is also very friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Owner Sita Fraia madam is too much caring and takes care of each and every small things. Food was excellent. Nearer to kollam beach and spa facilities. We got excellent support from sita madam and auto rickshaw driver during kollam chavra festival.
Look forward to stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank rockyreddy99
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Had a wonderful experience during my stay at Tata Caro Home Stay for the Chamayavilakku Festival. Me and my husband had a great time there. As a part of prayer my husband had to participate for the Temple Festival. As we were traveling as a part of temple ritual we didn't want to stay in a hotel. As we found this home stay and it was a best choice we made. We had a great homely feel there. The best part was this property is located at a good residential area. The food they served was delicious. My Husband had to dress up as a female for the temple ritual. This place was very suitable for us and we would recommend this place. Also the nice beach near to the property is a good place to spend your evening time.

Date of stay: March 2017