Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Free cancellation until 25/08/22
eDreams
Priceline$28
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2021 via mobile

Front office staffs was very cold….No pleasantries and very intimating….Especially Girish….
Rooms are old, not maintained….
Food is mediocre….Especially the breakfast, the food tasted cooked in reused oil….Felt sick after it….
The best thing is the view of the Ashtamudi Lake from the rooms…It is picturesque and very mesmerising.
The housekeeping staffs are very helpful….Also the waiting staffs at the restaurant are so humble and very pleasant.
Also need to mention, the security officer, a retired Superintendent of police was so helpful

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank TravelMemoirist
Reviewed 19 July 2020

This hotel is well appointed, clean, comfortable, helpful staff, Tuk Tuk can be arranged for a short trip to town. The swimming pool is well kept and clean with a changing area, and great views of the lake.

When we arrived the desk staff were lovely, offered us a drink, check in was smooth and we were escorted to our rooms, showed how to use the AC and lights and told of a boat ride around the area.

It is well worth doing it, even if you’re tired. The scenery and wildlife were just beautiful and the boat was comfortable.

Bed comfortable, sheets very clean, everything worked in the bathroom and there was hot water. There must be an excellent housekeeping crew.

Sadly we only stayed one night as we went up the river the next day, but I would highly recommend a couple of nights de-stress especially if you’re doing a tour.

Room tip: We had three different rooms - all excellent.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 2 March 2020

This without doubt was the WORST hotel stay that I can recall.
On arrival there was no assistance with baggage.
The receptionist could not find my Agoda reservation. This despite me giving the booking reference number. There was no Wi-Fi there so I was taken to a room to send the reservation to them.
30 minutes later I was allocated my “quiet” room 221.
I noticed used ashtrays in the passageway. So much for non-smoking.
There were no facial tissues in the room.
The a/c was very noisy.
After some hours I went to use the toilet. It had a “sanitised” label. On lifting the seat I could see faecal matter. So much for sanitised! This is a disgrace! No brush of course.
The hair dryer lead and plug were filthy.
Late at night I switched off the a/c and television. The noise from above would have prevented sleep. Eventually after my second call to reception somebody came. Shortly thereafter one noise stopped. I again complained. Eventually some 30 minutes later the second noise stopped. Apparently it was pool equipment.
I slept on top of the bed.
At 06.00 the noise awoke me again.
I could not shave or shower as there was no hot water. I told reception. I do not believe she understood me.
I went to the first floor restaurant and an employee told me second floor. Not there! I eventually found it on the third floor.
I made what I believed was a simple order; 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of brown toast (no brown so white), black tea and a pineapple juice.
20 minutes later I had received nothing. I asked where my food was. It’s coming. Eventually I got a small pineapple juice. Then a tray arrived with 4 plates; 2 had 2 untoasted white bread and 2 had a fried egg. No tea! This after 30 minutes.
I left in exasperation.
I asked for the manager. None on duty!
I am beyond disgusted.
Book here at your peril.

Room tip: Avoid room number 221
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
2  Thank Radford007
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

We had booked 5 rooms during our visit to Kollam to attend a wedding. Booking was done over the phone a week before travel. Rooms were decent. They have a complimentary boat ride in the evening. The morning complimentary breakfast was a let down. I reached at 9:45am and most of the items were over. Room service was prompt and responsive. Clean property.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2019

Its a beautiful hotel located at a calm and quite spot with good staffs and extremely clean rooms. Hats off to the housekeeping team and very helpful staffs. Good food. Do visit here once because its so good

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
HotelAllseason, Manager at Hotel All Season, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Hotel All Seasons

Thanks for your valuable review and comments. We are really looking forward to welcome you again.

Regards,