Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Booking.comUS$ 51
PricelineUS$ 51
eDreamsUS$ 51
All reviews lake view ashtamudi lake boat ride excellent hotel swimming pool is check in was smooth tuk tuk front office mr vinayak
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

This without doubt was the WORST hotel stay that I can recall.
On arrival there was no assistance with baggage.
The receptionist could not find my Agoda reservation. This despite me giving the booking reference number. There was no Wi-Fi there so I was taken to a room to send the reservation to them.
30 minutes later I was allocated my “quiet” room 221.
I noticed used ashtrays in the passageway. So much for non-smoking.
There were no facial tissues in the room.
The a/c was very noisy.
After some hours I went to use the toilet. It had a “sanitised” label. On lifting the seat I could see faecal matter. So much for sanitised! This is a disgrace! No brush of course.
The hair dryer lead and plug were filthy.
Late at night I switched off the a/c and television. The noise from above would have prevented sleep. Eventually after my second call to reception somebody came. Shortly thereafter one noise stopped. I again complained. Eventually some 30 minutes later the second noise stopped. Apparently it was pool equipment.
I slept on top of the bed.
At 06.00 the noise awoke me again.
I could not shave or shower as there was no hot water. I told reception. I do not believe she understood me.
I went to the first floor restaurant and an employee told me second floor. Not there! I eventually found it on the third floor.
I made what I believed was a simple order; 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of brown toast (no brown so white), black tea and a pineapple juice.
20 minutes later I had received nothing. I asked where my food was. It’s coming. Eventually I got a small pineapple juice. Then a tray arrived with 4 plates; 2 had 2 untoasted white bread and 2 had a fried egg. No tea! This after 30 minutes.
I left in exasperation.
I asked for the manager. None on duty!
I am beyond disgusted.
Book here at your peril.

Room tip: Avoid room number 221
Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

We had booked 5 rooms during our visit to Kollam to attend a wedding. Booking was done over the phone a week before travel. Rooms were decent. They have a complimentary boat ride in the evening. The morning complimentary breakfast was a let down. I reached at 9:45am and most of the items were over. Room service was prompt and responsive. Clean property.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2019

Its a beautiful hotel located at a calm and quite spot with good staffs and extremely clean rooms. Hats off to the housekeeping team and very helpful staffs. Good food. Do visit here once because its so good

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
HotelAllseason, Manager at Hotel Allseason, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2019

Greetings from Hotel All Seasons

Thanks for your valuable review and comments. We are really looking forward to welcome you again.

Team All Seasons

Reviewed 24 November 2019 via mobile

I have stayed one night at allseason with family. The property located at ideal location, near the ashtamudi lake. The lake view from room and resutarent is worth to mention. Especially in the early morning. Rooms were neat, tidy, and hygienic. but I feel the hotel employees still have room to improve the professional approach towards plesentness and warmness, promptness has to be shown towards the guests. I am not saying they don't have any. But not up to level of 4 star resort.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
HotelAllseason, Manager at Hotel Allseason, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2019

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the review, We are happy to note that you liked the rooms , restaurant.

We are really sorry inconveniences caused - we will work hard to fix the issue you experienced . Thanks for letting us know.

Hotel All Seasons

Reviewed 28 October 2019

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days.I was warmly welcomed by the hotel staffs and was provided with quality service. Most of the rooms had lakeside view. The food was delicious and there was a wide variety of dishes to choose. The restaurant also had lakeside view which creates a perfect atmosphere to enjoy the food. The staffs were friendly and gave spl care to the visitors. A gym boy, Vinayak, at the front office showed me the gym and told me they provide free training to the guests. They also provide 45 min houseboating as complementary service. Thanks to Mr Vinayak & Hotel All Season for making it a pleasant experience for me. I really enjoyed the stay and hope to come back soon

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
HotelAllseason, Manager at Hotel Allseason, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2019

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your excellent review. We are happy to note that you had pleasant experience at Hotel All Seasons and enjoyed food at lake view restaurant and also the boating.We are eagerly awaiting to welcome you during your next stay.

Team- Hotel All Season