Lowest prices for your stay
$97
View deal
Free cancellation until 14/07/22
Hotels.com
$99
View deal
Free cancellation until 13/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.com$97
Travelocity
Priceline
1,311 results
All reviews resort and spa superior lake view room boat ride sunset cruise travel desk special thanks swimming pool memorable stay wonderful experience beautiful property front office house boat restaurant staff special mention astamudi lake excellent hospitality house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2022

I along with my wife stayed at The raviz . Ashtamud to celebrate our anniversary. What an experience it was . Duty Manager and chief security officer Mr Vimal ensured we had a comfortable stay. . Staff at the hotel esp Mr Bijil and his team ensured that we are well taken care of. Chef mr Anurag made an excellent cake for us. We had a sumptuous dinner . Mr Naveen who is the head of adventure activities provided us with a surprise speed boat ride around the lake when we were about to leave since we couldn’t make it for house boat ride previous evening. I would call it best day of our life. A well managed property with good ambiance . Every penny worth spending for. Thank you Raviz . Looking forward to to visit again with my family and friends . once again I thank from my bottom of the heart to the entire staff at Raviz . Ashtamudi.for organising a memorable birthday day celebration for my wife

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
THE RAVIZ ASHTAMUDI, General Manager at The Raviz Ashtamudi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr Anil,

Namaskaram!

It’s a pleasure to note that you were impressed by the ambience and our resort is an ideal destination to relax and unwind.

I am delighted that the team was caring, friendly and helpful. We believe it is the small details, which make the big difference and drive us towards perfection. I will definitely pass on your kind words of appreciation to Vimal , Bijil, Naveen and the team.

Wishing you many more wonderful years filled with joy and happiness and we hope that you will definitely plan another stay with us soon.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2022 via mobile

We celebrated my Dad’s 80th birthday at the Raviz Ashtamudi and enjoyed our overnight stay there. We stayed in the Heritage wing and booked the London Suite for our parents. The rest of us were in the superior double rooms with lake view. The food at the Keraleeyam restaurant was phenomenal! Head Chef and his team make a phenomenal Beef Kurumulagu Roast and Prawn roast. The Nemmeen Pollichathu, grilled Prawns and Chicken 65 are must order items too! The complimentary birthday cake was a great touch and we were very impressed by the whole Keraleeyam staff team! Special mention for Manasa at the front desk too. Nothing was too trouble for her at all. She was always super helpful, polite and kind. She better get a promotion…now! Thanks for a memorable experience. Highly recommended.

Trip type: Travelled with family
THE RAVIZ ASHTAMUDI, General Manager at The Raviz Ashtamudi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Mr Ajay,

Thank you so much for having chosen The Raviz Ashtamudi for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such an amazing review on the Trip Advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to note that you thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality shown by the entire team on the special occasion of your father's 80th Birthday. Your feedback about the product, the team and our services are much appreciated.

I am personally touched by your very kind words of encouragement. I have conveyed your kind feedback to the entire team and they are overjoyed to have been able to create a wonderful everlasting impression.

The team and I thank you once again and we all look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 6 May 2022 via mobile

The Raviz Astamudi has been a home away from home . Would like to thank a few members personally from the team who left a mark.

Manasa from the front office was very accommodating and approachable . Was very impressed with her politeness and concern throughout the stay.

Vignesh also from the team was kind enough to show us around and ursher us to our room.

Naveen also stood out by his service he helped provide us by assisting us schedule the spa and assist us with other activities. The Spa services could be improved if the traditional treatment is provided by two therapist instead of one in synchronisation how it's usually done. Missed that. Though the view from the spa is one of the best there is at it's placed on the topmost floor.

Was also taken good care of by the FnB team at the
keraleeyam restaurant at the property.

The spread could be improved but the quality of service even during the long weekend was managed by the limited staff who were just filling in positions post the pandemic.

The Newly appointed GM also noticed me waiting for a refill at the buffet station and was courteous enough to ask me to wait at my table itself and got it served for me at my table. Was a very kind gesture.

Was a great treatment overall. The rooms are top notch. The lake view facing rooms have a railing that does disrupt the view when one's seated . The design could have been better to accommodate more of the view from all angles.

The have a very nice pool overlooking the late great to view during early mornings and the sunset.
The only drawback being the water was not treated and was not swim worthy when we took a few lengths of the same. Would request the team to take better care of the water quality of the pool.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr Kartik,

It gives us immense pleasure to note that you thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality shown by the entire team. Your special feedback about the product, the team and our services is much appreciated.

It is always gratifying to receive such wonderful comments. I have shared your feedback with the entire team and they are delighted to know that their efforts were so very well recognized. We do have an internal recognition program and all the high performers are rewarded suitably.

Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

Hotel is at a beautiful location overlooking Astamudi backwaters. Amneties are very good. Food was excellent. Only draw back was lack of space around the hotel. Staff was very courteous. Worth visiting.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mr Bejoy

Thank you so much for having chosen The Raviz Ashtamudi for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us through such a review on the Trip Advisor.

We do hope you will have an opportunity to visit Kollam soon and stay with us on your next visit.

Reviewed 2 May 2022 via mobile

An awesome experience
Neat, clean and spacious rooms with lake view
Very good hospitality and well behaved staff
Delicious dinner and breakfast
Swimming pool with lake view
Complementary boating etc
Enjoyed a lot...

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
THE RAVIZ ASHTAMUDI, General Manager at The Raviz Ashtamudi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our services and you are really happy with our team members. My team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back many more times.

On behalf of our entire team of Raviz Ashtamudi, we thank you for your feedback and we hope to serve you again with best of our hospitality. Looking forward to your next visit soon.