Lowest prices for your stay
$44
$40
Hotels.com$44
Booking.com$44
Travelocity$44
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2022 via mobile

A very very splendid visit .All of the staffs were very polite.Food, stay , amenities I can give 5 starts ..They even cleaned pool for us .

The massage was spectacular..Highly recommend it.

The room size is quite big and I could say for suite size room,we can accommodate 4 people easily:D

thanks for an amazing experience:)

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

This is one of the best properties in Kollam, the location is excellent, very close to old light house constructed during British period. The rooms are very spacious and international standards. It is value for money.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank amshafi92
Reviewed 14 January 2020

My name is Vivek Nair.

“Very bad customer service”

I had checked in on Sat 11th Jan 2020 8pm for my friends marriage.

And was very rudely asked to check out by 2pm (12th Jan 2020). I had requested atleast to give me 2 hrs extension considering that i had cheked in late but was denied very rudely from the customer desk team.

Also I came to know from friend that they had already done the advance booking but , even without checking anything internally I was asked to pay all the entire amount again.

Now I am waiting for the hotel to reverse the payment i did. Hope to get it soon

1  Thank vichu30vivek
Guide769570, Front Office Manager at All Season’s D’Fort Ayurvedic Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

dear sir
we had already informed you about the cancellation policy of our hotel . there is no refund from one day prior to check in. you had booked and blocked our room and didn't show up. we couldn't sell that room. you also did't inform us in advance . that why we had to charge.

Reviewed 8 January 2020

Thangasseri or Tangy as it was earlier known among the local English speaking population is a small hamlet famous for its schools and the Anglo-Indian culture. Now that most of the Anglo Indians have migrated to other countries, the place has has been spruced up for tourists with the lighthouse as the main attraction, not to mention the remnants of the old fort, the sea-facing front of which is now landscaped for those who want to hang out for leisure. Besides, there is also a fishing harbour that has come up displacing a number of families which appear to have been re-settled around the lighthouse in the place where there was once a coconut grove and a graveyard of the Dutch, Portuguese and British. I say, this because I was visiting this place after 50 years of passing out the Infant Jesus AI School. There never was a hotel in this area then nor was it a tourist spot, though there were inquisitive visitors once in a while just to peep into the culture of this secluded hamlet. The building appears to be an old bungalow that has been converted into a hotel. The rooms are neat and spacious with modern amenities. A good three-star facility, though the price seems a bit high.

Reviewed 5 January 2020

Review about lack of interest on following up on enquiries , was looking for reserving 13 rooms for 11th Jan 2020 but the person answered my call said he need to check with the concerned mgr.but he was in a meeting . And he promised to call back which never happened . Had to book somewhere else . Need more attention in managing reservation .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Guide769570, Manager at All Season’s D’Fort Ayurvedic Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2020

Dear Sir,

Sorry for the inconveniences caused due the lack of communication. We respect your valuable feedback and definitely be more careful.

Regards,